Hero confirm's the future models remains unaffected from EBR's closedown
Snapshot: Hastur is coming, the close down of EBR wonвЂ™t affect HeroвЂ™s future models
Few days back Erik Beull Racing files for bankruptcy, the sudden news was a shock to the world as no one saw it coming. Future of Hero went dark for sometime as Hero Motorcorp owns 49.2% stakes in EBR and was planning to sell its products in US with the help if EBR. But even though the EBR went down Hero MotorCorp stated that the closedown of EBR won’t affect the future models Hero is working on that includes Hastur, HX250R and many more.
Well that is good news for sure as when its released, it is sure to take the market by storm, Hastur is powered from a 620cc engine that produces 80bhp of power and 72 Nm of peak torque. While the bike weighs only 160kgs, this bike’s will surely be a rocket as it excels power to weight ratio tremendously. It crosses 100km/hr mark in less than 3.8seconds and is capable of reaching a top speed of 240km/hr. Performance figures of bike are way ahead of any other bike in its competition be it the Kawasaki’s ER-6n, Benelli TNT 600i or the upcoming Yamaha MT-07. Hastur is expected to carry a price tag of INR 4 lakhs. Hero's another offering, HX250R is expected to hit the Indian roads very soon and the launch can be expected to happen near the year’s end.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-05 15:16:57 Vidyadhar Sharma Hero HX250R not launching in November 2014 in India
- 2014-10-18 16:13:07 Arjit Garg Hero files patent for EBR 250 in Europe
- 2014-10-27 12:11:44 Arjit Garg Exclusive- Hero HX250R video preview
- 2015-04-09 11:08:56 Prashant Singh Hero HX 250R will be equipped with dual riding modes
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29 Pankaj Vig EBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-08-18 15:44:32 Prashant Singh Hero HX250R spied completely undisguised for the first time
- 2016-02-16 17:50:19 Prashant Singh Hero HX250R – Specification, Top Speed, Images!