Hero Launches 2015 HF Dawn at 39,370 INR
Snapshot: The entry level 100cc updated and launched by Hero....
Hero MotoCorp has introduced the refreshed HF Dawn commuter motorcycle in the market, priced at Rs. 39,370/- (ex-showroom). The Entry level 2015 version retains the recently updated 100cc engine from the outgoing model. For the new model year, the 2015 Hero HF Dawn gets a new metal carrier behind the pillion seat, side stand indicator added to the instrument cluster and new body graphics. Power comes from the 97.2cc 4-stroke, air-cooled engine which is tuned to produce 8.36 PS at 8000 RPM and 8.05 Nm of torque at 5000 RPM, paired to a 4-speed gearbox. The HF Dawn is now available in a total of five colours comprising of silver, red, maroon as well as dual-tone options – red and black, black and red.
With TVS growing at a brisk pace as it prepares to come out with the rebirth of the Victor brand, Honda refreshing its entire Dream And Shine line-Up of commuters and Bajaj having just launched the new Platina with a claimed mileage of more than 95kmpl, it was a matter of time Hero came out with its own updates to it model range. Infact as we go further into this year expect to see a lot more updates coming out from the world's biggest motorcycle manufacturer in terms of volumes and its competitors too.
The HF Dawn is one of the most affordable motorcycles on sale in the country and will soon face competition from Honda and Yamaha who are also in the process of developing their iterations of an affordable motorcycle.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-11-14 16:25:05Sunny SoralRebirth of a Old War Horse - Bajaj Platina returning in 2015?
- 2014-11-18 13:15:12Sunny SoralSpied : 2015 Bajaj Platina!
- 2016-08-11 14:08:14Neeraj JhaBajaj Platina ComforTech launched in India; Price starts at 42,541
- 2015-05-22 12:45:50Pankaj VigHero HF Deluxe Achieves Milestone - Clocks Million Sales
- 2014-09-05 18:13:02Vidyadhar SharmaHonda Dream Neo gets a new color
- 2014-10-28 12:19:32Sunny SoralHero and Honda’s Epic Festive Sales – and you thought your Diwali was great!!
- 2015-03-31 16:23:28Prashant SinghOil leakage issues in Honda Dream series
- 2016-04-07 11:10:04Prashant SinghHonda updates the Dream Neo with new colours