Honda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One
Snapshot: Shruthi N and A Ryhane from Chennai finished second and third respectively
Puja Dabhi from Pune won the round one of the Honda All ladies Race at Honda One Make Race at the Kari Motor Speedway. She had started the race from the pole position and over the 5 laps she clocked an overall timing of 08:03:969 minutes over.
Congratulating the winners, Mr. Prabhu Nagaraj, Vice President, Customer Service, HMSI, said, “The rapid strides the women riders has taken in such a short time, validates our decision to conduct the All Ladies Race for the entire season. My heartiest congratulations to Pooja, Shruthi, Ryehana and all the ladies who took to the grid today. We have high expectations from them for the future as well.”
However, it was Shruthi N from Chennai, who clocked the fastest lap timing of the race at just 1:23:691 minutes. She finished the race in the second spot with an overall time 08:04:529 minutes. Her compatriot from Chennai, A Ryehane finished third at 08:10:097 minutes. Honda All Ladies Race was undoubtedly the biggest draw on Saturday as 10 women riders competed on the race-prepped CBR 150R motorcycles in the First Round of the Honda-exclusive women racing event. The woman riders have been trained at the Honda Ten10 Racing Academy.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-24 12:33:00Syed Shiraz ShahHonda readies new CBR 150 R
- 2014-05-08 23:26:03Udit VishalNew Honda CBR 150R will get split headlamps
- 2014-05-28 19:18:40Udit VishalHonda CBR 150R gets new color scheme in Indonesia
- 2014-06-05 22:30:49Udit VishalHonda launches 2014 CBR150R in Indonesia
- 2015-08-04 14:17:09Prashant SinghCB Hornet 160R, CBR150R and CBR250R showcased by Honda at the RevFest
- 2016-02-15 11:29:31Prashant SinghMeet the new aggressive Honda CBR150R
- 2016-06-24 12:37:33Neeraj JhaHonda One Make Race Details Announced; Starts Exclusive Women Race
- 2014-05-16 12:01:56Udit VishalHonda introduces new CBR250R in Indonesia
- 2014-05-30 22:33:39Udit VishalHonda loosing pace in the quarter-litre segment in India
- 2016-04-27 14:21:01Neeraj JhaHonda CBR250RR rendering out; launch likely by end of 2016
- 2016-07-13 15:03:36Neeraj JhaHonda CBR250RR Teaser Video introduced
- 2016-07-22 18:20:50Neeraj JhaHonda CBR 250RR to make debut on 25 July
- 2016-08-02 17:57:24Neeraj JhaNew 2016 Honda CBR250RR not launching in India