Honda CBR250RR rendering out; launch likely by end of 2016
Snapshot: The new 2016 Honda CBR250RR will compete against the likes of Kawasaki Ninja and Yamaha R3.
Ahead of its launch, a new rendering image of 2016 Honda CBR250RR by Young Machine magazine has been unfolded and judging by its looks, this upcoming two cylinder motorcycle is arguably the best-looking bike in its class. The new CBR250RR is expected to hit Company's dealership by the end of this year with an expected price tag of between Rs 3,00,000- 4,00,000 lakh.
The new Honda CBR250RR has been specifically developed for selected market which includes Japan and Indonesia. As per an Indonesian website, this upcoming bike is likely to share its underpinnings with the CBR250R that will directly help Honda to keep its costs in check and price it competitively to the market. Apart from few tweaks and component, its chassis design is likely to remain the same. However, most of the components will be different along with its styling.
The new CBR250RR will receive a new V-Twin layout instead of a parallel twin. Though there is no information available about its power figures, but it is speculated to produce a maximum power of 35-40 bhp along with an expected torque of around 25Nm. Its other notable features might include Upside Down forks, ABS, slipper clutch and ride-by-wire technology. So who will it compete against? It will rival against the likes of Yamaha R3, KTM RC390 and Kawasaki Ninja 300.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-16 12:01:56Udit VishalHonda introduces new CBR250R in Indonesia
- 2014-05-30 22:33:39Udit VishalHonda loosing pace in the quarter-litre segment in India
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14Neeraj JhaHonda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One
- 2016-07-13 15:03:36Neeraj JhaHonda CBR250RR Teaser Video introduced
- 2016-07-22 18:20:50Neeraj JhaHonda CBR 250RR to make debut on 25 July
- 2016-08-02 17:57:24Neeraj JhaNew 2016 Honda CBR250RR not launching in India