Honda CBR250RR Teaser Video introduced
Snapshot: Honda CBR250RR instrumental cluster exhibits 14,000 rpm that makes its engine more potent than the CBR250-300
The all new Honda CBR250RR, which was revealed in Tokyo Motor Show last year, was recently teased in an official video by the Astra Honda. Once launched, this Supersport quarter litre concept will rival against the likes of KTM RC 390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Yamaha YZF R3. Unlike its predecessor, the Honda CBR250R, this super-sport will be more aggressive, have two cylinders, and will be more performance focused motorcycle.
Though there is no official confirmation about the power output of this bike, but it is widely speculated that it will have a 250cc, 2-cylinder, liquid cooled engine that might produce close to 35-38 bhp of maximum power along with an estimated 27-30 Nm of torque. Its other notable features include Clip-on handlebars, USD forks (Upside down ), ABS system, LED Dual Headlamps, Muscular fuel tank.
Currently, the Honda CBR 250R is available at Rs 1,89,740 (ex-showroom,Delhi), so you can easily expect this new model to cross the price tag of 2.5 lakh. As per reports, the CBR250RR will make its debut somewhere in early 2017.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-16 12:01:56 Udit Vishal Honda introduces new CBR250R in Indonesia
- 2014-05-30 22:33:39 Udit Vishal Honda loosing pace in the quarter-litre segment in India
- 2016-04-27 14:21:01 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR250RR rendering out; launch likely by end of 2016
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14 Neeraj Jha Honda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One
- 2016-07-22 18:20:50 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR 250RR to make debut on 25 July
- 2016-08-02 17:57:24 Neeraj Jha New 2016 Honda CBR250RR not launching in India