Honda conducted Maha Exchange Mela in Delhi, plans to expand the same to 10 more cities
Snapshot: We keep seeing such events on different four wheelerвЂ™s platforms but it was first of a kind event held for two-wheelers in Delhi.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. conducted a huge two-wheeler carnival christened as ‘Maha Exchange Mela’ in Delhi. It was organised for customers looking to exchange and upgrade their old two-wheelers and get a new Honda motorcycle or a scooter with great discounts. It was first of a kind platform for two-wheelers from any manufacturer on such a large scale. The event was held at the Ram Leela Ground, Geeta Colony, East Delhi and was conducted from 22nd to 24th of January.
Honda offered attractive offers and discounts in this event. From 0% processing fee to a flat 20 per cent discount on accessories, the event was a bumper sale for two-wheeler’s customers. While customers opting to finance their purchase saved up to Rs 7,000 on their deals.
We keep seeing such events on four wheeler’s platforms but it was first of a kind event held for two-wheelers in Delhi. Honda is also looking forward to expand the same concept to 10 major Indian cities by the end of this fiscal year.
Speaking about the Maha Exchange Mela, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior VP, sales and marketing, HMSI said, “We believe that there is a high latent demand for pre-owned two-wheelers. So after the phenomenal success of our pilot project, Honda has taken a strategic decision to venture into a new business territory of pre-owned two wheelers, with the Maha Exchange Mela.”
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-23 18:36:30Syed Shiraz ShahHonda Activa is now the largest selling two-wheeler in India
- 2014-06-13 13:44:14Udit VishalHonda spreads road safety awareness with Safety For Everyone sculpture
- 2014-08-22 19:06:11Divyanshu BooraHonda Activa is back on the Numero Uno spot
- 2015-04-11 12:39:45Sunny SoralScoop - 2015 Suzuki Lets with new Graphics reaches Dealerships, 49600 Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 2015-04-21 11:15:04Prashant SinghHero MotoCorp beat Honda to become largest scooter exporter in India
- 2015-06-24 19:03:11Prashant SinghHonda Launches 2015 Activa-i and Aviator in an all new color scheme
- 2015-08-18 11:40:28Prashant SinghHonda ramps up the production of Activa to meet the growing demand
- 2015-09-25 13:36:31Prashant SinghHonda sells a Million of Activa units in last five months
- 2015-10-23 15:24:29Sunny SoralThe return of the Emperor - Hero Splendor is back as India's best selling Two -Wheeler!
- 2015-12-02 12:13:04Prashant SinghHonda Motorcycle & Scooter India saw a 12 per cent decline in November sales
- 2016-02-18 11:19:30Prashant SinghHonda Inaugurates their 4th Indian two-wheeler plant in Gujarat
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-04 13:50:26Prashant SinghHMSI grows by 27 per cent in the month of April
- 2016-05-11 11:49:18Neeraj JhaHonda Motorcycle inaugurates Best Deal outlet in Secunderabad
- 2016-05-18 14:28:46Neeraj JhaHonda Motorcycle and Scooter India inks MoU with IndusInd Bank
- 2016-05-25 13:24:26Neeraj JhaNew Honda Activa-I launched at Price Rs 50,255
- 2016-06-28 11:54:26Prashant SinghHonda to increase scooter manufacturing capacity to cope up with rising demands
- 2016-07-20 14:47:10Neeraj JhaHonda Activa becomes top selling two wheeler in June 2016