Honda conducted Maha Exchange Mela in Delhi, plans to expand the same to 10 more cities
Snapshot: We keep seeing such events on different four wheelerвЂ™s platforms but it was first of a kind event held for two-wheelers in Delhi.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. conducted a huge two-wheeler carnival christened as ‘Maha Exchange Mela’ in Delhi. It was organised for customers looking to exchange and upgrade their old two-wheelers and get a new Honda motorcycle or a scooter with great discounts. It was first of a kind platform for two-wheelers from any manufacturer on such a large scale. The event was held at the Ram Leela Ground, Geeta Colony, East Delhi and was conducted from 22nd to 24th of January.
Honda offered attractive offers and discounts in this event. From 0% processing fee to a flat 20 per cent discount on accessories, the event was a bumper sale for two-wheeler’s customers. While customers opting to finance their purchase saved up to Rs 7,000 on their deals.
We keep seeing such events on four wheeler’s platforms but it was first of a kind event held for two-wheelers in Delhi. Honda is also looking forward to expand the same concept to 10 major Indian cities by the end of this fiscal year.
Speaking about the Maha Exchange Mela, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior VP, sales and marketing, HMSI said, “We believe that there is a high latent demand for pre-owned two-wheelers. So after the phenomenal success of our pilot project, Honda has taken a strategic decision to venture into a new business territory of pre-owned two wheelers, with the Maha Exchange Mela.”
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-23 18:36:30 Syed Shiraz Shah Honda Activa is now the largest selling two-wheeler in India
- 2014-06-13 13:44:14 Udit Vishal Honda spreads road safety awareness with Safety For Everyone sculpture
- 2014-08-22 19:06:11 Divyanshu Boora Honda Activa is back on the Numero Uno spot
- 2015-04-11 12:39:45 Sunny Soral Scoop - 2015 Suzuki Lets with new Graphics reaches Dealerships, 49600 Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 2015-04-21 11:15:04 Prashant Singh Hero MotoCorp beat Honda to become largest scooter exporter in India
- 2015-06-24 19:03:11 Prashant Singh Honda Launches 2015 Activa-i and Aviator in an all new color scheme
- 2015-08-18 11:40:28 Prashant Singh Honda ramps up the production of Activa to meet the growing demand
- 2015-09-25 13:36:31 Prashant Singh Honda sells a Million of Activa units in last five months
- 2015-10-23 15:24:29 Sunny Soral The return of the Emperor - Hero Splendor is back as India's best selling Two -Wheeler!
- 2015-12-02 12:13:04 Prashant Singh Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India saw a 12 per cent decline in November sales
- 2016-02-18 11:19:30 Prashant Singh Honda Inaugurates their 4th Indian two-wheeler plant in Gujarat
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29 Neeraj Jha Top 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-04 13:50:26 Prashant Singh HMSI grows by 27 per cent in the month of April
- 2016-05-11 11:49:18 Neeraj Jha Honda Motorcycle inaugurates Best Deal outlet in Secunderabad
- 2016-05-18 14:28:46 Neeraj Jha Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India inks MoU with IndusInd Bank
- 2016-05-25 13:24:26 Neeraj Jha New Honda Activa-I launched at Price Rs 50,255
- 2016-06-28 11:54:26 Prashant Singh Honda to increase scooter manufacturing capacity to cope up with rising demands
- 2016-07-20 14:47:10 Neeraj Jha Honda Activa becomes top selling two wheeler in June 2016