Honda introduces new CBR250R in Indonesia
Snapshot: Honda has launched the 2014 CBR250R in Indonesia. The company is likely to introduce this new model before the end of this year in India
Honda has launched the updated CBR250R in Indonesia. Along with new body design, the baby Honda have some extra power on its tap now . The new CBR has taken its styling cues from its elder sibling, the CBR300R, and boasts more sportiness in its design. With new split headlamps, more sharply crafted body panels, a sleek yet sporty touch to the tail section and the new chrome plated full-sized exhaust make it look appealing than the previous one.
Under the skin, the new CBR is exactly same as its predecessor with similar underpinnings and drivetrain. The bike sits on a twin-spar type frame and is powered by the same 250cc, single-cylinder, water-cooled engine which is mated to a 6-speed gearbox to transfer the drive. However, revised inlet and exhaust valves, improved air flow and redone gear ratios are the modifications that have bumped up its power output to 29 PS at 9000 RPM and 23 Nm of torque at 7500 RPM from the 26 PS and 22.9 Nm of the earlier version.
The new CBR250R also comes with improved ABS braking system and retuned suspension where latter avails the ability to tweak the stiffness as per personal requirements.
Honda had introduced the CBR250R in 2011 and arguably the model has received a great response not only in our country, but in other markets too. The CBR250R is being priced at Rs. 1,62,000 for its standard version while the ABS equipped model comes with a price tag of Rs. 2,05,000 (all prices are on-road, Delhi) in India. Honda India is also expected to launch this new model in the coming months and interestingly, the Japanese automaker is also contemplating to bring the CBR300R on our land. Although, no any official announcement has been made so far for either of them.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-30 22:33:39 Udit Vishal Honda loosing pace in the quarter-litre segment in India
- 2016-04-27 14:21:01 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR250RR rendering out; launch likely by end of 2016
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14 Neeraj Jha Honda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One
- 2016-07-13 15:03:36 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR250RR Teaser Video introduced
- 2016-07-22 18:20:50 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR 250RR to make debut on 25 July
- 2016-08-02 17:57:24 Neeraj Jha New 2016 Honda CBR250RR not launching in India