Honda launches 2014 CBR150R in Indonesia
Snapshot: Honda has launched the updated 2014 CBR 150R in Indonesia
Honda has launched the 2014 CBR 150R in Indonesia. The company has updated the model with cosmetic changes only and rest of the powertrain is remained same. The new CBR boasts of new striking graphics at its front-fairing. The bike continues to get power from 149.7cc single-cylinder, water-cooled unit that produces 17.57bhp of power and 12.66Nm of torque. Rest of the mechanical bits like suspension setup and disc brake assemblies at both ends are also similar to its predecessor. Honda has been offering the new CBR 150R in three color shades - Red, Black and White.
Honda hasn't shared any word over when they are planning to launch this similarly updated CBR 150R in India but we expect it to happen soon as the current model needs a considerable update to continue rivalry with the segment leader Yamaha YZF-R25.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-24 12:33:00Syed Shiraz ShahHonda readies new CBR 150 R
- 2014-05-08 23:26:03Udit VishalNew Honda CBR 150R will get split headlamps
- 2014-05-28 19:18:40Udit VishalHonda CBR 150R gets new color scheme in Indonesia
- 2015-08-04 14:17:09Prashant SinghCB Hornet 160R, CBR150R and CBR250R showcased by Honda at the RevFest
- 2016-02-15 11:29:31Prashant SinghMeet the new aggressive Honda CBR150R
- 2016-06-24 12:37:33Neeraj JhaHonda One Make Race Details Announced; Starts Exclusive Women Race
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14Neeraj JhaHonda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One