Honda Launches 2015 Activa-i and Aviator in an all new color scheme
Snapshot: Honda launched 2015 Activa-i and Aviator, also announces the new scooter brand ambassador for India
As we all know Honda Activa is the best selling scooter of India and sometime back Activa took the throne from Hero Splendor being the best selling two-wheeler in India. Today Honda launched the all new 2015 Aviator and 2015 Activa-i deluxe/standard. The Japanese automobile giant also announced Tapsee Pannu, the Bollywod actress as the new brand ambassador for Honda’s scooter in India. The 2015 Active-I is introduced in standard as well as deluxe version.
Two new colors are introduced in the Deluxe Variant of Honda Activa-i, the Orchid Purple and Pearl Amazing White. The new Aviator and Activa-i has gone through visual changes only while the engine and mechanicals remains unchanged. The Activa-i gets visual updates such as new purple inner body cover and footboard as well as floral graphics on the side panels. The Aviator is available in four new colors namely Pearl White, Autumn Beige, Black and Alpha Red. There is no change in mechanicals of both the scooters and both of them runs on the same engine as they used to. Honda has announced one more important news regarding the highly awaited CBR650F; the bike will be seen in the showrooms from the time near August this year. Honda also confirmed that Twister will be replaced by the upcoming entry-level commuter motorcycle ‘Livo’ very soon.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-23 18:36:30 Syed Shiraz Shah Honda Activa is now the largest selling two-wheeler in India
- 2014-06-13 13:44:14 Udit Vishal Honda spreads road safety awareness with Safety For Everyone sculpture
- 2014-08-22 19:06:11 Divyanshu Boora Honda Activa is back on the Numero Uno spot
- 2015-04-11 12:39:45 Sunny Soral Scoop - 2015 Suzuki Lets with new Graphics reaches Dealerships, 49600 Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 2015-04-21 11:15:04 Prashant Singh Hero MotoCorp beat Honda to become largest scooter exporter in India
- 2015-08-18 11:40:28 Prashant Singh Honda ramps up the production of Activa to meet the growing demand
- 2015-09-25 13:36:31 Prashant Singh Honda sells a Million of Activa units in last five months
- 2015-10-23 15:24:29 Sunny Soral The return of the Emperor - Hero Splendor is back as India's best selling Two -Wheeler!
- 2015-12-02 12:13:04 Prashant Singh Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India saw a 12 per cent decline in November sales
- 2016-01-25 12:02:02 Prashant Singh Honda conducted Maha Exchange Mela in Delhi, plans to expand the same to 10 more cities
- 2016-02-18 11:19:30 Prashant Singh Honda Inaugurates their 4th Indian two-wheeler plant in Gujarat
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29 Neeraj Jha Top 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-04 13:50:26 Prashant Singh HMSI grows by 27 per cent in the month of April
- 2016-05-11 11:49:18 Neeraj Jha Honda Motorcycle inaugurates Best Deal outlet in Secunderabad
- 2016-05-18 14:28:46 Neeraj Jha Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India inks MoU with IndusInd Bank
- 2016-05-25 13:24:26 Neeraj Jha New Honda Activa-I launched at Price Rs 50,255
- 2016-06-28 11:54:26 Prashant Singh Honda to increase scooter manufacturing capacity to cope up with rising demands
- 2016-07-20 14:47:10 Neeraj Jha Honda Activa becomes top selling two wheeler in June 2016