Honda Launches 2015 Activa-i and Aviator in an all new color scheme
Snapshot: Honda launched 2015 Activa-i and Aviator, also announces the new scooter brand ambassador for India
As we all know Honda Activa is the best selling scooter of India and sometime back Activa took the throne from Hero Splendor being the best selling two-wheeler in India. Today Honda launched the all new 2015 Aviator and 2015 Activa-i deluxe/standard. The Japanese automobile giant also announced Tapsee Pannu, the Bollywod actress as the new brand ambassador for Honda’s scooter in India. The 2015 Active-I is introduced in standard as well as deluxe version.
Two new colors are introduced in the Deluxe Variant of Honda Activa-i, the Orchid Purple and Pearl Amazing White. The new Aviator and Activa-i has gone through visual changes only while the engine and mechanicals remains unchanged. The Activa-i gets visual updates such as new purple inner body cover and footboard as well as floral graphics on the side panels. The Aviator is available in four new colors namely Pearl White, Autumn Beige, Black and Alpha Red. There is no change in mechanicals of both the scooters and both of them runs on the same engine as they used to. Honda has announced one more important news regarding the highly awaited CBR650F; the bike will be seen in the showrooms from the time near August this year. Honda also confirmed that Twister will be replaced by the upcoming entry-level commuter motorcycle ‘Livo’ very soon.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-23 18:36:30Syed Shiraz ShahHonda Activa is now the largest selling two-wheeler in India
- 2014-06-13 13:44:14Udit VishalHonda spreads road safety awareness with Safety For Everyone sculpture
- 2014-08-22 19:06:11Divyanshu BooraHonda Activa is back on the Numero Uno spot
- 2015-04-11 12:39:45Sunny SoralScoop - 2015 Suzuki Lets with new Graphics reaches Dealerships, 49600 Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 2015-04-21 11:15:04Prashant SinghHero MotoCorp beat Honda to become largest scooter exporter in India
- 2015-08-18 11:40:28Prashant SinghHonda ramps up the production of Activa to meet the growing demand
- 2015-09-25 13:36:31Prashant SinghHonda sells a Million of Activa units in last five months
- 2015-10-23 15:24:29Sunny SoralThe return of the Emperor - Hero Splendor is back as India's best selling Two -Wheeler!
- 2015-12-02 12:13:04Prashant SinghHonda Motorcycle & Scooter India saw a 12 per cent decline in November sales
- 2016-01-25 12:02:02Prashant SinghHonda conducted Maha Exchange Mela in Delhi, plans to expand the same to 10 more cities
- 2016-02-18 11:19:30Prashant SinghHonda Inaugurates their 4th Indian two-wheeler plant in Gujarat
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-04 13:50:26Prashant SinghHMSI grows by 27 per cent in the month of April
- 2016-05-11 11:49:18Neeraj JhaHonda Motorcycle inaugurates Best Deal outlet in Secunderabad
- 2016-05-18 14:28:46Neeraj JhaHonda Motorcycle and Scooter India inks MoU with IndusInd Bank
- 2016-05-25 13:24:26Neeraj JhaNew Honda Activa-I launched at Price Rs 50,255
- 2016-06-28 11:54:26Prashant SinghHonda to increase scooter manufacturing capacity to cope up with rising demands
- 2016-07-20 14:47:10Neeraj JhaHonda Activa becomes top selling two wheeler in June 2016