Honda launches CBR 650F at INR 7.30 lakhs
Snapshot: Apart from the launch of CBR 650F, Honda showcases four different motorcycles for the first time.
Honda has finally revealed the price tag for CBR 650F at the RevFest. The new CBR 650F has been priced at INR 7.30 lakhs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Apart from the launch of the 650cc beast, Honda is also showcasing four other motorcycles, including CB Hornet 160R, new CBR250R, new CBR 150R and a mystery motorcycle whose name has not been revealed yet. Honda has revealed that “the new mystery motorcycle has been developed as a stylish bike for young professionals”.
The new CBR 650F has been priced at INR 7.30 lakhs which make it a direct competitor to the Ducati Monster 795 (even though both fall in different segments). CBR 650F is costlier than all of its own segment motorcycles like Ninja 650R and Benelli TNT 600 GT. It runs on an inline-four cylinder 16 valve DOHC engine that delivers 87PS of maximum power and 62.9Nm of torque. Honda has equipped CBR 650F with ABS as a standard fitment.
Speaking at the Honda Revfest 2015, Mr. Keita Muramatsu- Vice President and CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, ”Today, we showcase not only one but a total of five motorcycles. The RevFest is much more than a celebration. It marks the beginning of fun motorcycling in India. The five new models introduced today epitomize Honda’s motorsport DNA and its challenging spirit. The team at Honda has worked very hard to realize a dream of making a 16 Valve, In-line four cylinder motorcycle right here in India. The Made in India CBR opens a window of opportunity for us. We are ready for the next level and this is one moment we all are proud of".
We think you'd like...
- 2015-05-07 17:14:12 Prashant Singh Honda CBR650F to be launched in India soon, Premium Dealerships planned
- 2015-07-01 11:48:27 Prashant Singh Honda CBR650F caught at a showroom in Indore
- 2015-07-10 15:53:41 Prashant Singh Honda to launch CBR650F on 4th August
- 2015-07-31 17:32:48 Prashant Singh Honda to launch more than one motorcycle at the RevFast next month
- 2015-11-03 13:09:54 Prashant Singh Honda organises pre-winter weekend ride for its premium motorcycle owners in Delhi