Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India inks MoU with IndusInd Bank
Snapshot: IndusInd bank will provide financing services to all suitable buyers for buying Honda Motorcycle and Scooter.
In a bid to expand its domestic reach, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI), today signed a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with IndusInd Bank, offering retail finance to its buyers at an attractive rate of interest on all Honda 2-wheels.
"In two-wheeler industry, retail finance penetration is increasing and more & more customers are looking at finance options. Riding on the aggressive network expansion plan and increased product portfolio, we will continue to create options that will enable the customer to buy his/her favourite two-wheeler." Said Y.S. Guleria, Senior VP, Sales & Marketing, HMSI.
With this MoU, Customer will buy a Honda product along with benefits of up to Rs 7,500 through this scheme with the IndusInd bank.
S. V. Parthasarathy, Senior EVP, Head- Consumer Finance Division, IndusInd Bank said, “This union is part of our plan to remain a top player in the field of two wheeler financing. This alliance will bring in about a synergetic advantage for the customers.
Moreover, customers can also avail loan of up to Rs 90 percent of the product value, with a repayment period of 36 months. Moreover, other benefits include zero processing fee and quick loan approval in just 1 hour.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-23 18:36:30Syed Shiraz ShahHonda Activa is now the largest selling two-wheeler in India
- 2014-06-13 13:44:14Udit VishalHonda spreads road safety awareness with Safety For Everyone sculpture
- 2014-08-22 19:06:11Divyanshu BooraHonda Activa is back on the Numero Uno spot
- 2015-04-11 12:39:45Sunny SoralScoop - 2015 Suzuki Lets with new Graphics reaches Dealerships, 49600 Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 2015-04-21 11:15:04Prashant SinghHero MotoCorp beat Honda to become largest scooter exporter in India
- 2015-06-24 19:03:11Prashant SinghHonda Launches 2015 Activa-i and Aviator in an all new color scheme
- 2015-08-18 11:40:28Prashant SinghHonda ramps up the production of Activa to meet the growing demand
- 2015-09-25 13:36:31Prashant SinghHonda sells a Million of Activa units in last five months
- 2015-10-23 15:24:29Sunny SoralThe return of the Emperor - Hero Splendor is back as India's best selling Two -Wheeler!
- 2015-12-02 12:13:04Prashant SinghHonda Motorcycle & Scooter India saw a 12 per cent decline in November sales
- 2016-01-25 12:02:02Prashant SinghHonda conducted Maha Exchange Mela in Delhi, plans to expand the same to 10 more cities
- 2016-02-18 11:19:30Prashant SinghHonda Inaugurates their 4th Indian two-wheeler plant in Gujarat
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-04 13:50:26Prashant SinghHMSI grows by 27 per cent in the month of April
- 2016-05-11 11:49:18Neeraj JhaHonda Motorcycle inaugurates Best Deal outlet in Secunderabad
- 2016-05-25 13:24:26Neeraj JhaNew Honda Activa-I launched at Price Rs 50,255
- 2016-06-28 11:54:26Prashant SinghHonda to increase scooter manufacturing capacity to cope up with rising demands
- 2016-07-20 14:47:10Neeraj JhaHonda Activa becomes top selling two wheeler in June 2016