Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India saw a 12 per cent decline in November sales
Snapshot: The overall sales for the company stood at 3,26,895 units as compare to 3,71,764 units sold in the corresponding month of 2014.
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) recently announced the sales figures for November 2015. The company saw a decline of 12 per cent in the last month’s sales. The overall sales for the company stood at 3,26,895 units as compare to 3,71,764 units sold in the corresponding month of 2014.
These figures includes the overall domestic sales and exports. Scooters sold by the Japanese auto maker reached to 2,08,014 units as against 2,16,952 units in the corresponding month last year. While motorcycle sales clocked 1,04,490 units as compared to 1,36,786 units sold in November 2014.
Even after experiencing a slight decline in the sales, these number are no less from any industry standards. This small dip can be a result of the planned three-day plant maintenance shutdown.
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India recently launched CB Shine SP in India. While the company is also looking forward to introduce CB Hornet 160 R to lure a larger set of audience. The launch of the same is scheduled for December 10th. Stay tuned to BikePortal for more updates and don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-23 18:36:30Syed Shiraz ShahHonda Activa is now the largest selling two-wheeler in India
- 2014-06-13 13:44:14Udit VishalHonda spreads road safety awareness with Safety For Everyone sculpture
- 2014-08-22 19:06:11Divyanshu BooraHonda Activa is back on the Numero Uno spot
- 2015-04-11 12:39:45Sunny SoralScoop - 2015 Suzuki Lets with new Graphics reaches Dealerships, 49600 Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 2015-04-21 11:15:04Prashant SinghHero MotoCorp beat Honda to become largest scooter exporter in India
- 2015-06-24 19:03:11Prashant SinghHonda Launches 2015 Activa-i and Aviator in an all new color scheme
- 2015-08-18 11:40:28Prashant SinghHonda ramps up the production of Activa to meet the growing demand
- 2015-09-25 13:36:31Prashant SinghHonda sells a Million of Activa units in last five months
- 2015-10-23 15:24:29Sunny SoralThe return of the Emperor - Hero Splendor is back as India's best selling Two -Wheeler!
- 2016-01-25 12:02:02Prashant SinghHonda conducted Maha Exchange Mela in Delhi, plans to expand the same to 10 more cities
- 2016-02-18 11:19:30Prashant SinghHonda Inaugurates their 4th Indian two-wheeler plant in Gujarat
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-04 13:50:26Prashant SinghHMSI grows by 27 per cent in the month of April
- 2016-05-11 11:49:18Neeraj JhaHonda Motorcycle inaugurates Best Deal outlet in Secunderabad
- 2016-05-18 14:28:46Neeraj JhaHonda Motorcycle and Scooter India inks MoU with IndusInd Bank
- 2016-05-25 13:24:26Neeraj JhaNew Honda Activa-I launched at Price Rs 50,255
- 2016-06-28 11:54:26Prashant SinghHonda to increase scooter manufacturing capacity to cope up with rising demands
- 2016-07-20 14:47:10Neeraj JhaHonda Activa becomes top selling two wheeler in June 2016