Honda organises pre-winter weekend ride for its premium motorcycle owners in Delhi
Snapshot: Apart from HondaвЂ™s latest middle-weight in-line four, bigger bikes like Goldwing, CBR 1000RR and CB 1000R were also a part of the weekend ride.
Pre-winter season is the season most of the motorcycle riders prefers to take their machines out for the mild chill in air. Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSCI) organized a special pre-winter weekend ride for Honda’s premium motorcycles in Delhi. Members of ‘BROS – Brotherhood Riders Of Superbikes’, a motorcycle group of Delhi, were a part of the weekend ride. The ride took off from Naraina Delhi to the Manesar, located in the outskirts of Gurgaon on Delhi-Jaipur national highway.
Apart from Honda’s latest middle-weight in-line four, bigger bikes like Goldwing, CBR 1000RR and CB 1000R were also a part of the weekend ride. The ride was organised specially for the riders to experience the touring capabilities of the new CBR 650F. As we know, Honda launched CBR 650F few months back at a price of INR 7.60 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai) and is among the latest offerings in the premium motorcycle category of the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer.
CBR 650F is powered from a 649cc, liquid-cooled, in-line-four engine that churns out 87bhp at 11,000rpm and 63Nm at 8,000rpm. CBR 650F fair against Kawasaki’s Ninja 650R and Benelli TNT 600GT. It is the most expensive motorcycle in its class. Share your view in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-05-07 17:14:12 Prashant Singh Honda CBR650F to be launched in India soon, Premium Dealerships planned
- 2015-07-01 11:48:27 Prashant Singh Honda CBR650F caught at a showroom in Indore
- 2015-07-10 15:53:41 Prashant Singh Honda to launch CBR650F on 4th August
- 2015-07-31 17:32:48 Prashant Singh Honda to launch more than one motorcycle at the RevFast next month
- 2015-08-04 12:22:23 Prashant Singh Honda launches CBR 650F at INR 7.30 lakhs