Honda to launch CBR650F on 4th August
Snapshot: During the launch event of Livo 110, Honda conveyed the news that they will be launching the much awaited CBR650F motorcycle on 4th of August
Today Honda came up with their new offering in the entry level commuter motorcycle segment ‘Livo’. During the launch event of Livo 110, Honda conveyed the news that they will be launching the much awaited CBR650F motorcycle on 4th of August. CBR650F was first showcased at the 2014 AutoExpo and since then it have created a buzz in the Indian motorcycle industry.
CBR650F is ready to take on against Kawasaki’s Ninja 650R, Ducati Monster 795, Triumph Street Triple, Kawasaki Z800 and not to forget Benelli TNT 600GT. CBR650F will fall into a price bracket of INR 7 to 8 lakhs. It is powered by a 649cc in-line four cylinder engine, which makes an impressive peak power of 87bhp at 11,000rpm, while maximum torque comes in at 62Nm at 8,000rpm. CBR650R comes equipped with 320mm dual disc brakes at the front and a 240mm single disc at the rear. According to the figures it is among the most powerful inline 4-cylinder sports tourer within its Indian competition and Honda will bring it via CKD route directly from Thaiand. Honda has already started with the bookings of CBR650F on selected dealers at a booking amount of INR 50,000. Initially it will only be available in a single tricolor scheme and we hope later Honda will introduce other colors to it as well.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-05-07 17:14:12Prashant SinghHonda CBR650F to be launched in India soon, Premium Dealerships planned
- 2015-07-01 11:48:27Prashant SinghHonda CBR650F caught at a showroom in Indore
- 2015-07-31 17:32:48Prashant SinghHonda to launch more than one motorcycle at the RevFast next month
- 2015-08-04 12:22:23Prashant SinghHonda launches CBR 650F at INR 7.30 lakhs
- 2015-11-03 13:09:54Prashant SinghHonda organises pre-winter weekend ride for its premium motorcycle owners in Delhi