How far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
Snapshot: The Mahindra Mojo that was showcased this year at the Auto Expo has been spied again near Pune signalling a near future launch
Mahindra showcased the Mojo as a concept in 2010 and this February, at the Auto Expo, it had its near production version ready to make people drool. Mahindra soon gave us the news of a June launch.
When showcased for the first time, the Mojo with its 300 cc engine was probably the only motorcycle in its segment. With time, however, the competition has gone stiff with the arrival of Kawasaki Ninja 300, Honda CBR 250 and the Duke 390.
Mahindra has already given some details about its engine which will be a 292 cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled, fuel-injected unit. This engine will generate a peak power output of 25.8 bhp and a maximum torque of 25 Nm. The bike will also enjoy a 6 speed gearbox which will ensure a smoother yet linear power delivery.
With the recent lot of the spy pictures surfacing, we can assume that the company should be able to stick to its promise and deliver us the Mahindra Mojo by next month hopefully.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10 Udit Vishal Mahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38 Sunny Soral Spied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35 Arjit Garg Mahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36 Sunny Soral Mahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17 Sunny Soral Exclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-09-25 15:09:52 Prashant Singh Mahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42 Prashant Singh Mahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-03-18 18:30:13 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18 Neeraj Jha Video: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36 Neeraj Jha Rannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail