- Provides unique customer experience through attractive offers.
- Hyundai is offering the benefits throughout its 750+ service workshops.
Hyundai Motor India Ltd., the largest exporter and India’s first smart mobility solutions provider, marked Valentine’s Day with the launch of a special service camp. It is aimed at giving best user experience with their robust and wide 1329 service network and also via digital initiatives such as Hyundai Care App and Hyundai on WhatsApp.
Speaking on the development, Mr. S. Punnaivanam, National Service Head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “Hyundai is a caring and a social brand. On this Valentine’s Day, we once again would like to connect with our esteemed customers through innovative service experiences. We want to offer quality time to our customers making them life time partners of Hyundai."
Hyundai Motors often organize events and special camps across India throughout the year to continue consumer outreach and maintain user happiness and satisfaction. Among many events and camps, this activity has been devised for best user experience by loving and pampering one's vehicle on this Valentine’s Day.
Marking this celebration, Hyundai is offering the following services throughout its 750+ service workshops from the 14th to 18th of February 2020:
- Complimentary top dry wash
- Up to 30% discount on exterior treatment, premium interior cleaning and under body coating
- Up to 25% discount on mechanical labour