The new car, which has been spotted testing in and around Europe, has been designed at the Hyundai Motor Design Centre in Rüsselsheim, Germany. Hyundai claims this is a reiteration of its ‘Fluidic Design’ version 2.0. Changes are there to some body panels on the side, with a blacked out C-pillar and some changes to lamps front and rear. All in all, a more aggressive design. Pre-bookings for the new car start from today, with the launch slated to be on August 11th. Prices are not clear at this time, but expect a slight upwards revision!
Hyundai teases with the new i20
Snapshot: Hyundai has just released some teaser images of its upcoming i20, which it now calls the ‘Elite’
Related car news
- 31-08-2015 Hyundai i20 & i20 Active Launched with Touchscreen System
- 22-06-2015 Hyundai Elite i20 Achieves 1,00,000 Sales Milestone
- 02-12-2014 Arjit Garg Hyundai receives 56000 bookings for Elite i20 since its l...
- 29-08-2016 Autoportal Team Hyundai i20 Automatic Brochure Leaked
- 26-07-2016 Autoportal Team Hyundai i20 Automatic Launching Around Diwali 2016
- 09-12-2015 New Generation Hyundai i20 Challeneger Unveiled
- Most Popular