Audi India is all set to launch the next-generation Audi TT Coupe in the country on 23rd April, 2015. The 2015 Audi TT will be based Volkswagen's MQB platform which also underpins Audi A3 and new Skoda Octavia. According to reports, Audi TT will come with 2.0-litre petrol engine only, with Quattro as standard.
Image Gallery - 2015 Audi TT Coupe
Snapshot: Audi is all set to launch the new 2015 Audi TT Coupe in India on the coming 23rd April and here's an image gallery for the same.
Related car news
- 22-05-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - 2015 Audi TT3 Coupe
- 07-04-2015 Arjit Garg 2015 Audi TT set for launch on April 23 in India
- 25-01-2017 Mayank Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder to Come with Personalized Side B...
- 12-12-2016 Mayank Right-Hand-Drive Audi TT TDI AWD Revealed
- 03-06-2016 Anurag Busi All-New Audi A5 Coupe Revealed
- 30-05-2016 Anurag Busi 2016 Audi A5 Coupe Teased; World Premiere on June 2, 2016
- Most Popular