Audi India has launched the 2016 Q7 SUV in India, which is said to be the second Generation. This SUV is offered in two variants Q7 premium plus is priced at Rs 72 Lakhs and Q7 Technology priced at Rs 77.5 Lakhs, both ex-showroom Delhi. The new Audi Q7 will be packed with a 3.0-litre TDI mill in the 45 TDI variant delivering a power of 245 HP and 600 Nm of peak torque. The engine is paired with an 8-speed tiptronic automatic gearbox. It is hard to believe that the new Adi Q7 is 325 Kg lighter than its outgoing model and will be in immediate rivals with the luxury SUVs like the new Volvo XC90, BMW X5, and Land Rover Discovery.
Image Gallery – Audi Q7 2016
Snapshot: While we’re preparing a video review, get a sneak-peek Audi Q7 2016.
Related car news
- 26-05-2017 Davender Soni Audi is offering attractive Sales and Service benefits in Ma...
- 24-04-2017 Anurag Busi Audi Mobile Terminal 2017 begins; to visit 40 cities this ye...
- 22-03-2017 Anurag Busi 2017 Audi A3 to be launched on 6th April
- 20-03-2017 Anurag Busi Next generation Audi A8 to be unveiled on July 11, 2017
- 03-02-2016 Davender Soni Audi launches 2016 R8 V10 at Rs 2.47 crore at Auto Expo
- 18-03-2017 Anurag Busi Audi Q4 SUV confirmed for 2019
- Most Popular