Audi India has launched the 2016 Q7 SUV in India, which is said to be the second Generation. This SUV is offered in two variants Q7 premium plus is priced at Rs 72 Lakhs and Q7 Technology priced at Rs 77.5 Lakhs, both ex-showroom Delhi. The new Audi Q7 will be packed with a 3.0-litre TDI mill in the 45 TDI variant delivering a power of 245 HP and 600 Nm of peak torque. The engine is paired with an 8-speed tiptronic automatic gearbox. It is hard to believe that the new Adi Q7 is 325 Kg lighter than its outgoing model and will be in immediate rivals with the luxury SUVs like the new Volvo XC90, BMW X5, and Land Rover Discovery.
Image Gallery – Audi Q7 2016
Snapshot: While we’re preparing a video review, get a sneak-peek Audi Q7 2016.
Related car news
- 05-12-2016 Davender Soni Audi India announces offers of up to Rs 7 lakh
- 05-11-2016 Autoportal Team Audi unveils the A5 Cabriolet ahead of the LA Motor Show
- 06-10-2016 Davender Soni Audi Q3 Dynamic Edition at Rs 39.78 lakh
- 26-09-2016 Autoportal Team Bring home an Audi Q3 with these festive benefits
- 08-09-2016 Davender Soni All-New Audi A4 launched at Rs 38.10 lakh
- 20-03-2013 Oleg Sobyanin India to be among top 10 markets: Audi
- Most Popular