BMW has revealed the 2016 BMW Z4 with no changes at all, except the addition of a new body color. The 2016 BMW Z4 will get a new Estoril Blue paint which was on offer in M-sport 3-series and M235i. This is the only addition to the new BMW Z4 and the color is up for grabs from July 2015. The color is only offered in the Z4 that is equipped with the M-Sport package!
Image Gallery - Facelifted 2016 BMW Z4
Snapshot: BMW has revealed the 2016 BMW Z4 with no changes at all, except the addition of a new body color.
Related car news
- 06-12-2016 Mayank BMW Z4 Awarded to South Korean Golfer Sung Lee
- 24-03-2014 Akshit Juneja BMW and Toyota to jointly develop supercar based on 'Supe...
- 10-09-2013 Prateek Pandey Video: ‘Fastest Lap Around Manhattan’ Driver Nabbed by Cops
- 07-12-2016 Davender Soni All-New BMW X3 xDrive28i and BMW X5 xDrive35i launched in...
- 25-11-2016 Autoportal Team BMW unveils 2017 5-series with M-Performance package
- 23-11-2016 Autoportal Team BMW 1 Series launched
- Most Popular