Among the flock of hatchbacks available in India, there's a new entrant - the Ford Figo. This is the second generation Figo and resembles the Ka hatchback already launched in Brazil. The interiors are borrowed from the Aspire sedan and we recently drove the car to know how it is stacked against the competition. Till the time our review goes online, here's a gallery of the Figo hatch.
Image Gallery - Ford Figo hatchback drive
Snapshot: Ford Figo hatchback was recently launched and we drove the car to know how good it is? Here's a detailed image gallery from the drive.
Related car news
- 23-09-2015 Arjit Garg Live Webcast - Ford Figo hatchback
- 22-09-2015 Arjit Garg What to expect from the Ford Figo hatchback?
- 10-04-2017 Mayank Ford Figo Sport spotted at dealership; launch imminent
- 22-09-2016 Davender Soni Ford tops Indian car export charts in August 2016
- 10-08-2016 Anurag Busi Ford Figo and Aspire Prices Slashed Upto Rs. 90,000
- 05-08-2016 Anurag Busi Ford India Starts Figo Exports to Europe
- Most Popular