Mahindra and Mahindra unveiled its all-new concept XUV Aero Coupe at the Auto Expo 2016 today. It features new LED DRLs, sporty body kit to give a low stance, hood vents, chunky bumpers with diffuser, sloping roofline and LED taillamps contributing to its dynamic design. The XUV Aero concept will also feature the company's new infotainment and connectivity features that'll be offered on future Mahindra production cars. The XUV Aero is based on the popular XUV500 SUV from the Indian manufacturer.
Image Gallery - Mahindra XUV Aero Concept
Snapshot: Mahindra has just unveiled the XUV Aero concept which is a coupe version of the XUV500 SUV.
Related car news
- 29-12-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - Datsun Redi-Go Concept
- 29-07-2016 Autoportal Team Mahindra XUV500 Automatic Gets New Features
- 05-02-2016 Autoportal Team Fiat Punto Pure Launched at Rs. 4.49 Lakhs
- 08-10-2015 Mahindra XUV500 Touches 1.5 Lakh Sales Milestone
- 03-02-2016 Autoportal Team Chevrolet Beat Essentia Unveiled at 2016 Auto Expo
- 31-05-2016 Autoportal Team Mahindra Scorpio and XUV500 Petrol Launching Soon
- Most Popular