Mahindra and Mahindra unveiled its all-new concept XUV Aero Coupe at the Auto Expo 2016 today. It features new LED DRLs, sporty body kit to give a low stance, hood vents, chunky bumpers with diffuser, sloping roofline and LED taillamps contributing to its dynamic design. The XUV Aero concept will also feature the company's new infotainment and connectivity features that'll be offered on future Mahindra production cars. The XUV Aero is based on the popular XUV500 SUV from the Indian manufacturer.
Image Gallery - Mahindra XUV Aero Concept
Snapshot: Mahindra has just unveiled the XUV Aero concept which is a coupe version of the XUV500 SUV.
Related car news
- 29-12-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - Datsun Redi-Go Concept
- 19-04-2017 Mayank Mahindra XUV500 W6 with Android Auto Launched at Rs. 13.80 L...
- 03-02-2016 Davender Soni Audi launches 2016 R8 V10 at Rs 2.47 crore at Auto Expo
- 06-02-2017 Mayank Mahindra XUV500 Sportz Limited Edition Launched at Rs. 16.50...
- 16-01-2017 Mayank Mahindra to Launch New Variants of XUV500 and KUV100
- 29-07-2016 Anurag Busi Mahindra XUV500 Automatic Gets New Features
- Most Popular