While the Suzuki Motors has just revealed the Baleno premium hatchback at the 2015 IAA taking place in Frankfurt, Maruti Suzuki has revealed the plans to launch the car on 26th October, 2015. The hatchback will join the S-Cross in the local market as the premium product and will be placed above the Swift, competing with the Hyundai Elite i20 and Honda Jazz. Here's an image gallery of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno!
Image Gallery - Maruti Suzuki Baleno premium hatchback
Snapshot: Suzuki Motors has revealed the Baleno premium hatchback at the 2015 and will be launching the car on 26th October, 2015 in India.
Related car news
- 19-10-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback
- 30-11-2016 Davender Soni 2017 Maruti Suzuki Swift to debut at 2017 Geneva Motor Show
- 12-10-2016 Davender Soni Maruti plans large-scale export of Baleno
- 05-10-2016 Davender Soni Maruti Suzuki Baleno Marked One lakh unit Sales in India
- 15-06-2016 Arjit Garg Top 5 best cars under Rs 10 lakhs for young professionals
- 01-06-2016 Autoportal Team Interview - In talks with CV Raman, Executive Director - Eng...
- Most Popular