Suzuki Motors revealed the Ignis concept at the Tokyo Motor Show a couple of months back and we witnessed the world premiere of the compact crossover. While Suzuki is still keeping it under concept wrap, with the launch of the Mahindra KUV100, chances are that Maruti Suzuki will soon bring the car to India. The crossover is slated to make its India debut at the 2016 Auto Expo and here's an image gallery for the same!
Image Gallery - Maruti Suzuki Ignis
Snapshot: The crossover is slated to make its India debut at the 2016 Auto Expo and here's an image gallery for the same!
Related car news
- 22-02-2016 Arjit Garg Top 10 cars from the AutoExpo 2016
- 13-10-2016 Davender Soni Maruti Ignis Hybrid AT spied inside, out in India
- 10-10-2016 Davender Soni Maruti Ignis confirmed to be launched next year in India
- 07-09-2016 Anurag Busi Maruti Suzuki Ignis Launch scheduled for this Diwali
- 19-09-2016 Davender Soni Video - Maruti Suzuki Ignis spied with black alloys in Delhi
- 27-07-2017 Mayank Maruti Suzuki Launches NEXA Premium Service Outlets
- Most Popular