Mercedes-Benz has just launched the AMG GT S in India at a sticker price of Rs 2.40 Crores (ex-showroom). The AMG GT, which has replaced the iconic Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, comes in two variants - standard and 'S.' Mercedes has launched only the 510 bhp AMG GT S in the country. We recently got a chance to drive the sportscar at the Buddh International Circuit, G. Noida and till the time we edit our video review for you, here's an image gallery for you.
Image Gallery - Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S
Snapshot: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S was recently launched in India at a sticker price of Rs 2.40 Crores (ex-showroom).
Related car news
- 14-06-2017 Mayank Mercedes-AMG G 63 ‘Edition 463’ Launched at Rs. 2.17 Crores
- 14-12-2016 Mayank Mercedes Benz AMG C 43 4MATIC Launched at Rs. 74.35 Lakhs
- 29-11-2016 Mayank New Mercedes-AMG GT Variants and Pricing Announced
- 03-08-2016 Anurag Busi Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 India Launch on July 26, 2016
- 15-06-2016 Anurag Busi Video - Mercedes-AMG GT R teased ahead of Goodwood unveil
- 17-03-2016 Anurag Busi Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4Matic Revealed
- Most Popular