The Kwid is the latest entry-level hatchback offering from the French automaker Renault aimed at customers who buy Hyundai Eon and Maruti Suzuki Alto. To be launched at a price range of Rs 3-4 Lakh, Kwid will offer first-in-segment touchscreen infotainment system with Navigation. We are just back from the Renault Kwid drive and here's an image gallery for you.
Image Gallery - Renault Kwid Hatchback drive
Snapshot: We recently test drove the entry level hatchback from the Renault, and here's the image gallery from the drive.
Related car news
- 17-11-2016 Davender Soni Renault Kwid set to get more variants in India in 2017
- 16-09-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - Maruti Suzuki Baleno premium hatchback
- 14-08-2015 Video - Renault Kwid Spied Undisguised
- 17-04-2017 Mayank All-New Maruti Swift to enter production in October 2017 in...
- 06-04-2017 Davender Soni Hyundai launches 2017 Elite i20 with new features
- 06-02-2017 Davender Soni 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 launched at Rs 4.58 lakh
- Most Popular