The Kwid is the latest entry-level hatchback offering from the French automaker Renault aimed at customers who buy Hyundai Eon and Maruti Suzuki Alto. To be launched at a price range of Rs 3-4 Lakh, Kwid will offer first-in-segment touchscreen infotainment system with Navigation. We are just back from the Renault Kwid drive and here's an image gallery for you.
Image Gallery - Renault Kwid Hatchback drive
Snapshot: We recently test drove the entry level hatchback from the Renault, and here's the image gallery from the drive.
Related car news
- 17-11-2016 Davender Soni Renault Kwid set to get more variants in India in 2017
- 16-09-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - Maruti Suzuki Baleno premium hatchback
- 14-08-2015 Video - Renault Kwid Spied Undisguised
- 28-07-2017 Davender Soni Image Gallery - 2017 Tata Nexon
- 25-07-2017 Davender Soni Renault Kwid crosses 1,75,000 Sales Mark
- 24-07-2017 Mayank Maruti Suzuki Swift Sport World Premiere at 2017 Frankfurt M...
- Most Popular