The Kwid is the latest entry-level hatchback offering from the French automaker Renault aimed at customers who buy Hyundai Eon and Maruti Suzuki Alto. To be launched at a price range of Rs 3-4 Lakh, Kwid will offer first-in-segment touchscreen infotainment system with Navigation. We are just back from the Renault Kwid drive and here's an image gallery for you.
Image Gallery - Renault Kwid Hatchback drive
Snapshot: We recently test drove the entry level hatchback from the Renault, and here's the image gallery from the drive.
Related car news
- 17-11-2016 Davender Soni Renault Kwid set to get more variants in India in 2017
- 16-09-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - Maruti Suzuki Baleno premium hatchback
- 14-08-2015 Video - Renault Kwid Spied Undisguised
- 13-07-2017 Mayank GST Impact on Price of Top 10 Hatchbacks in India
- 16-06-2017 Mayank New-Generation Volkswagen Polo Unveiled
- 08-06-2017 Mayank Renault Kwid Live for More Edition Bags 1000 Bookings
- Most Popular