Tata Motors is leaving no stone unturned to create an impact in the Indian automobile market though its new range of car line. The homegrown auto major has unveiled the production-ready Tata Hexa SUV at the Auto Expo 2016 and is also planning to launch the Hexa around mid-2016. Thanks to Tata’s "HORIZONEXT" philosophy, Tata has managed to make the Hexa look more premium and stylish than the previously launched Aria premium SUV.
Image Gallery - Tata Hexa SUV at AutoExpo 2016
Snapshot: Tata Motors has unveiled the Hexa SUV at the AutoExpo 2016.
Related car news
- 18-01-2017 Arjit Garg Live Webcast - Tata Hexa to launch today
- 10-10-2016 Davender Soni Tata Hexa to be launched Next Year January
- 10-10-2016 Arjit Garg All you need to know about Tata Hexa SUV
- 29-12-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - Datsun Redi-Go Concept
- 22-03-2017 Anurag Busi Wait time for Tata Hexa SUV jumps up to 8 weeks; high demand...
- 03-02-2016 Davender Soni Audi launches 2016 R8 V10 at Rs 2.47 crore at Auto Expo
- Most Popular