Tata Motors has just unveiled the Tata KiteS compact sedan at the Auto Expo 2016. The KiteS sedan is based on the Zica hatchback platform and has a coupe like design language. Interestingly, Tata has refrained itself from naming the sedan as Zica sedan because of the Zica Virus epidemic, which can result in Zica name change also. Here's an image gallery for the Tata KiteS compact sedan!
Image Gallery - Tata KiteS sedan at AutoExpo 2016
Snapshot: Tata has unveiled the KiteS compact sedan at the AutoExpo 2016.
Related car news
- 04-05-2016 Davender Soni Tata Kite 5 spotted in production guise
- 20-04-2016 Davender Soni Video - Tata Kite 5 compact sedan spotted
- 29-12-2015 Arjit Garg Image Gallery - Datsun Redi-Go Concept
- 20-01-2017 Davender Soni Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Tata & N...
- 20-01-2017 Mayank Tata Hexa Automatic in Huge Demand
- 18-01-2017 Mayank Tata Hexa Launched at Rs. 11.99 Lakhs
- Most Popular