Tata Nexon was first unveiled as a concept at the Auto Expo 2014, and the production version of the Tata Nexon just made its way in India today at this year's edition of the Motor Show. Thanks to the long wheelbase and broad cabin, the car is more spacious now with curves that flows from the front to the rear through wide wheel arches and mentioning some significant outside bits. Tata nexon will take on the like of Maruti Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport, and Mahindra TUV300.
Image Gallery - Tata Nexon
Snapshot: Tata Nexon First unveiled as a concept at the 2014 Auto Expo, the production version of the Tata Nexon was unveiled in India today at this year's edition of the Motor Show.
Related car news
- 05-02-2016 Anurag Busi Tata Nexon Production Version Debuts at 2016 Auto Expo
- 21-10-2016 Davender Soni Tata Nexon spied again in Clear shots
- 12-09-2016 Davender Soni Tata Motors Could Delay Launch of Nexon
- 08-09-2016 Anurag Busi Tata Nexon Spied with dual-tone bootlid
- 03-02-2016 Davender Soni Image Gallery - Datsun GO Cross
- 25-01-2016 Davender Soni Official: Tata confirmed Hexa, Nexon, Safari Storme Tuff for...
- Most Popular