India Made Hayabusa comes with Saree Guard and Number Plate Holder
Snapshot: You pay Rs 2.5 Lakh less and get accessories like Saree guard and number plate holder. Not a bad deal at all right?
The Japanese automaker recently announced its plans to assemble the legendary Hayabusa in India. With the new CKD route came a huge price drop of almost Rs 2.5 L for the motorcycle that was earlier priced at Rs 16 L and now costs Rs 13.57 L. The motorcycle is being assembled at Suzuki’s plant in Manesar, Haryana and funny is part is that the India made Hayabusa will come with a saree guard and a number plate holder at front to comply with government rules.
The accessories like the saree guard and the front number plate holder are easily detachable and the ones who do not need this bits can easily remove it in a minute. The Suzuki Hayabusa is the first supersports motorcycle to be made in India and its local assembly has resulted in its significant price drop.
It comes with an insanely power 1340cc, 4-Stroke, 4-Cylinder, Liquid-cooled, DOHC engine that delivers 185bhp of power and 146 Nm of peak torque.
The bike is available in three colours including Candy Daring Red /Metallic Mystic Silver(A9Z), Pearl Bracing White / Metallic Mystic Silver(ARA), Metallic Thunder Gray / Glass Sparkle Black(AA3). Stay tuned as Bikeportal brings you more updates from the motoring world.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-10-22 15:19:33 Sunny Soral Dream Ride: Brave Rider attempting UK – India ride in Record time!!!!
- 2015-04-23 15:37:15 Pankaj Vig Hayabusa to become cheaper: Suzuki plans to assemble it locally
- 2015-10-23 13:44:36 Prashant Singh Is this what the new age Hayabusa is going to look like?
- 2016-03-08 14:32:48 Prashant Singh Suzuki starts Hayabusa's local assembling at Manesar plant
- 2016-06-16 15:59:46 Prashant Singh Suzuki Hayabusa to go through significant changes in 2017
- 2016-08-01 11:50:22 Prashant Singh Local assembly shoots up Hayabusa’s sales