Indian Motorcycle introduces Limited Edition Scout LE
Snapshot: Indian motorcycle has launched its new locally inspired 2016 Scout Limited Edition models.
American bike manufacturer, Indian Motorcycle has introduced a 2016 limited edition of its most popular bike- Scout; it received a locally inspired styling. Badged as Scout LE, this new variant will be limited to 10 units only. In order to enhance its looks, the Company has taken a standard Scout and provided it with a genuine range of accessories. It features a 1920 solo tan leather seat, chrome wire wheels, a custom hand painted two-tone tank with painted Indian warbonnet.
There has been no mechanical upgrade in the bike as it is powered by the same 1,1131cc V-twin, liquid cooled, electronic fuel-injection system engine that generates 100 bhp of power with 97 Nm of peak torque, it is paired to a 6-speed gearbox.
“We had 300 customers put $1000 deposits down on the Scout sight unseen and price unknown. Indian as a brand never ceases to surprise me”. When asked why a limited edition Scout, He said” more and more Scouts we sell are being customised. Indian has already grown to the stage where aftermarket companies are now offering accessories for our bikes”. Said Peter Alexander, Managing Director of Polaris .
Sadly, this new limited edition Scout is only available in International market and it is priced at $20,995 (approx Rs.14 lakh), making it $ 1,000 expensive than its standard model.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-21 14:14:44 Pankaj Vig The two-wheeled off-road beast - Customized Indian Scout
- 2015-08-10 15:05:04 Prashant Singh The 2016 Indian Scout to receive a new ABS equipped variant
- 2016-04-18 12:58:35 Neeraj Jha Indian Motorcycle Springfield launched in India at Rs 30.6 lakh
- 2016-05-25 15:30:12 Neeraj Jha Indian Motorcycle Scout Sixty launched; Priced at Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2016-08-10 14:47:10 Neeraj Jha Indian Scout Sixty bike launched in Hyderabad; priced at Rs 12.21 lakh