Is Ducati planning to unveil a Scrambler 400 at the EICMA?
Snapshot: With a smaller Scrambler, Ducati will really shake the market from head to toe.
According to the recent reports, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer is all set to unveil a smaller version of its most selling (and most affordable) motorcycle Scrambler at the upcoming EICMA show in November. Currently Scrambler 800 is on sale and Ducati has planned to introduce a smaller 400 version of the same. Reports says, the Scrambler 400 will be one of the new nine models that Ducati plans to launch by the year end.
The smaller Scrambler will be based on an all new 400cc twin-cylinder engine, the frame will be carried-on from the bigger Scrambler. The 2016 Ducati Scrambler 400 is being regarded as a truly entry-level and global product that will cater to a variety of markets. It is said to carry similar styling but only difference will be the displacement and else whole package will be lighter. With a smaller Scrambler, Ducati really will shake the market from head to toe. And Scrambler 400 is expected to repeat the success stories of the 800. The Scrambler 800 retails at INR 6.77 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi), and the smaller Scrambler is expected to be atleast INR 1.5-2 lakhs cheaper than the bigger model.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-13 10:51:15Prashant SinghDirt Track concept of the Ducati Scrambler
- 2015-04-23 10:39:55Prashant SinghDucati starts Scrambler bookings at INR 50,000
- 2015-05-26 18:11:17Sunny SoralDucati Scrambler SC-Rumble by Ducati- Pirelli is for the Mad Max world!!
- 2015-06-09 15:55:37Sunny SoralNow Oberdan Bezzi Conceptualises a Scrambler Baja Racer!
- 2015-07-03 11:34:27Prashant SinghThe First Ducati Scrambler dedicated dealership now open in Italy
- 2015-10-23 11:53:46Prashant SinghDucati releases a comic strip badged as 'Presented by Scrambler'
- 2015-11-06 12:41:00Sunny SoralIs this the Ducati Scrambler 400 we are waiting for?
- 2015-11-17 10:59:51Sunny SoralEICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati drops in a Bombshell, Scrambler 400 has arrived!
- 2015-11-17 11:35:10Prashant SinghDucati Scrambler Urban Enduro launched in India at INR 7.99
- 2015-11-17 12:10:31Sunny SoralEICMA 2015 - Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro - for the Racer Rebel in you!
- 2015-12-06 18:11:07Prashant SinghDucati not to sell the Scrambler Sixty2 in India
- 2015-12-08 16:44:19Abhijeet SinghDucati showcases the Limited Edition Scrambler Italia
- 2016-02-16 12:49:37Prashant SinghDucati indicates the making of 1100cc Scrambler