Is the Bajaj Pulsar 200AS Arriving in June 2015?
Snapshot: Our Adventure Dreams are soon to get a ride!!!
The mighty Bajaj Auto has woken up after a dull year or two in the market, and the way this behemoth is shaking up the motorcycling scene in the country is surely going to send chills down the competitions spine. With the first teasers of the desperately awaited Pulsar RS200 already out and signalling eminent launch, it is just the beginning of Bajaj Auto's full force assault on the Indian market.
What started out with the subtle launches of Platina ES and CT100 for the commuter market, the Bajaj Auto product avalanche will blow up with the Pulsar RS 200 this month. If you are among those people (so like us) who love to do long rides and wouldn't mind going further from the road, then you would be anticipating the Pulsar 200AS to be what the doctor order.
In all practical purposes the 200AS will replace the Pulsar 220 sometime later and on its shoulders it lay huge responsibility to success what is probably the most value for money motorcycle in the country still. Now, Motoring is reporting, that the Pulsar 200AS is arriving as soon as June 2015, just in time for the touring season. It dons a half-faired body with a taller windscreen for an adventure-tourer look. It will be based on the 200NS just like the its more supersports sibling RS200 though we are yet to find out if there will be any suspension setting upgrades for rough terrain use.
The engines specs should be same as that of its 4 Valve-Triple Spark 199.5cc siblings with a single-cylinder engine paired to a six-speed transmission. In the 200 NS, the same unit produces 23.52 PS and 18.3 Nm of torque. Additionally, the upcoming 200 SS would employ a Dual Channel ABS for better stopping performance, so expect these features on the adventure tourer.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-13 11:29:13Sunny SoralThe All Black Pulsar 200SS comes out under Sun and it is Stunning
- 2015-03-17 22:11:28BikePortal TeamVideo - Bajaj Pulsar RS200 official teaser released
- 2015-03-23 12:44:22Prashant SinghDual channel ABS spied on Bajaj pulsar RS200
- 2015-03-25 11:56:14Prashant SinghDetailed images of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS out, launches tomorrow!
- 2015-03-26 13:09:29Prashant SinghBajaj finally launches the much awaited Pulsar starting from INR 1.18 lakhs
- 2015-04-30 10:23:43Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200RS crossed 3,500 bookings in the 1st month of launch