Is this what the new age Hayabusa is going to look like?
Snapshot: Suzuki showed a glimpse of the new age Suzuki Hayabusa through the model image made using clay and CGI, so can it be the new age Busa? or the 2016 GSX-R1000?
Suzuki Hayabusa has been one of the most iconic motorcycles of all time, this motorcycle can easily be badged as the motorcycle which kick started passion for superbikes in India. Few days back, Suzuki showed a glimpse of the new age Suzuki Hayabusa through the model image made using clay and CGI. Now the Japanese ‘Young Machine Magazine’ has managed to render an image of what they claim to be ‘the new age Hayabusa’.
The Japanese magazine has also declared that the new Hayabusa will be mechanically upgraded with a bigger 1500cc engine to take on Kawasaki’s ZX-14R. Young Machines has been firing new renderings at a tremendous rate and it is yet another speculation from the Japanese magazine and nothing solid can be stated for the same. Moreover it might even be the base image for the 2016 GSXR1000 model as next year will be turn to be the 30th anniversary for the iconic GSXR1000.
Suzuki’s official statement on the 2016 GSX-R1000,“Suzuki’s powerful, rider-friendly inline-four engines deliver an outstanding combination of fuel economy and endurance. Their technologies are reflected in numerous GSX-series models including the GSX-R1000, the Hayabusa, and the GSX-S1000. The concept GSX symboliszes the high-performance bikes that bear the GSX name. It gives form to Suzuki’s inline-four sportsbike-making spirit and evokes a cocoon from which the company’s future sportsbike models will be born.”
We think you'd like...
- 2014-10-22 15:19:33Sunny SoralDream Ride: Brave Rider attempting UK – India ride in Record time!!!!
- 2015-04-23 15:37:15Pankaj VigHayabusa to become cheaper: Suzuki plans to assemble it locally
- 2016-03-08 14:32:48Prashant SinghSuzuki starts Hayabusa's local assembling at Manesar plant
- 2016-04-01 17:03:49Prashant SinghIndia Made Hayabusa comes with Saree Guard and Number Plate Holder
- 2016-06-16 15:59:46Prashant SinghSuzuki Hayabusa to go through significant changes in 2017
- 2016-08-01 11:50:22Prashant SinghLocal assembly shoots up Hayabusa’s sales