K Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
Snapshot: Team BikePortal congratulates K Rajini on his achievement and wishes him luck for the future races.
K Rajini, the rising star in Indian motor sports has once again proved why he is one of the most accomplished racers in India. Rajini has won the inaugural Pirelli Malaysia Superbike Championship at the Sepang International Circuit, Kuala Lumpur. Rajini was riding on the Kawasaki ZX-10R and was fighting closely for the first position with Muhammad Zaidi from RND Plus Racing Team. Zaidi had an advantage of a faster bike as he was riding on a Honda CBR1000R but Rajini still managed to grab the first place with 143 points - three points more than Zaidi.
“Actually, I did not push the bike to the max. Zaqhwan has the faster bike and I had to ride smart and just follow him to make sure to collect the championship points to win the overall title. With that achieved, we now look forward for next year to defend the crown. This is my third International crown having won the Malaysian Super Series in 150cc in the year 2006, and then the Losail Asian road racing championship in 600cc in 2013," said Rajini.
Team BikePortal congratulates K Rajini on his new achievement and wishes him luck for his future races. Don’t forget to type in your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46Arjit Garg4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44Arjit GargFirst action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16BikePortal TeamNinja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59Arjit Garg2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 14:28:22Arjit GargSuperbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01Arjit GargVideo- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59Prashant SinghThe new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22Prashant SinghVideo: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16Prashant SinghKawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03Prashant SinghKawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46Prashant SinghSo the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17Prashant SinghKawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40Prashant SinghThe 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05Prashant SinghCheck out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45Prashant SinghThe 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08Prashant SinghMeet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic