Kawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
Snapshot: The new Ninja H2 with spark black paint scheme will launched as the 2016 model soon.
Kawasaki came up with the Ninja H2 and Ninja H2R about a year ago and shook the world again with its fastest production bikes on the planet. The Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has released information on the new color for H2 which will soon revealed as the 2016 model by Kawasaki Motors. The promotional video below shows the journey of H2 from the beginning.
The 2016 Kawasaki Ninja H2 will be available in mirror coated spark black paint scheme. The motorcycle is expected to arrive at the Tokyo Motor Show as well as the 2015 EICMA show next month in Milan, Italy. Ninja H2 is powered from a 998cc Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke in-line four cylinder engine that churns out 197.3bhp of maximum power at 11,000 rpm and 133.5Nm of peak torque at 10,500 rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed, return, dog-ring transmission.
Soon after the motorcycle is released worldwide, the 2016 H2 will be launched in India as well. The new model might be priced slightly higher than the current H2 will retails at INR 29.10 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). What do you think about the new color scheme on Ninja H2? Share your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46Arjit Garg4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44Arjit GargFirst action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16BikePortal TeamNinja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59Arjit Garg2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 14:28:22Arjit GargSuperbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01Arjit GargVideo- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59Prashant SinghThe new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22Prashant SinghVideo: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16Prashant SinghKawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46Prashant SinghSo the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52Prashant SinghK Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17Prashant SinghKawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40Prashant SinghThe 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05Prashant SinghCheck out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45Prashant SinghThe 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08Prashant SinghMeet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic