Kawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
Snapshot: The basic ZX-10R remains the same, but is now designed with more aggressive aerodynamic stance and a bunch of updated electronics.
The Japanese motorcycle maker upgraded its famous ZX-10R super sport motorcycle with quite a few significant changes. The 2016 ZX-10R was unveiled some weeks back and Kawasaki released a video shot on the new gen ZX-10R. The new ZX-10R has been developed closely in cooperation with the company’s racing team and company has invested quite some time to make the bike as close as possible to the factory model. The basic ZX-10R remains the same, but is now designed with more aggressive aerodynamic stance and a bunch of updated electronics.
Apart from the visuals, bike also gets updated mechanicals to make it faster than before. The bike propels a 998cc inline-four liquid-cooled engine that churns out atrocious 197bhp of maximum power. The engine gets a new 20 per cent lighter cylinder head. Aside that, the bike comes with a titanium exhaust and new electronic throttle that makes the package more aggressive than ever.
The Japanese manufacturer is making sure that the bike will be available soon in the Indian market. Though there is no news on the pricing part, but we assume the new ZX-10R to be priced slightly higher than the current version which retails at INR 16.4 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi).
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46Arjit Garg4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44Arjit GargFirst action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16BikePortal TeamNinja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59Arjit Garg2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 14:28:22Arjit GargSuperbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01Arjit GargVideo- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59Prashant SinghThe new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22Prashant SinghVideo: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16Prashant SinghKawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03Prashant SinghKawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46Prashant SinghSo the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52Prashant SinghK Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40Prashant SinghThe 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05Prashant SinghCheck out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45Prashant SinghThe 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08Prashant SinghMeet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic