- KTM 790 Duke will be available in 9 cities.
- It also gets four riding modes.
- It has a top power of 105bhp, courtesy the 799cc engine.
KTM 790 Duke Launched in India; Price Starts At Rs 8.64 Lakhs
Snapshot: KTM 790 Duke is offered at a down payment of Rs 1.70 Lakhs and an EMI of Rs 19,000 for 5 years at a low-interest rate of 7.75 percent like registration and insurance.
KTM 790 Duke has been launched at a sticker price of Rs 8.64 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom, India) in the Indian market. The booking for the new motorcycle has started at selected dealerships across nine cities in the country including, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Surat, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Guwahati. Marking KTM's entry in the superbike segment, the 790 Duke can be owned at a down payment of only Rs 1.70 Lakhs and an EMI of only Rs 19,000 for 5 years at a low-interest rate of 7.75 per cent, including the registration and insurance cost.
Being powered by an all-new compact 799cc LC8c parallel twin engine with electronic fuel injection, a first for KTM, the Duke 790 delivers top power of 105bhp and peak torque of 87Nm at 8000rpm. The riding precision is managed by an advanced ECU which controls a host of electronic aids like the Motorcycle Stability Control with Cornering ABS, Motorcycle Traction Control & Motorcycle Slip Regulation. KTM 790 Duke is based on a tubular Chromium Molybdenum steel frame in order to make it lighter in weight. It also features four riding modes: Sport, Street, Rain and Track. The Track mode comes with is immensely high on customization as it offers 9 steps adjustable traction control, Adjustable Throttle Response, Switchable ABS with launch control.
The suspension duties are helmed by a 43mm open-cartridge upside-down forks by WP at the front while high-quality gas assisted WP rear shock with progressive spring and preload adjustment take care of the functions at the rear. The bike also comprises of a multifunctional dashboard with full-colour TFT display, LED headlight with LED daytime running lights, Adjustable Tapered aluminium handlebar and open-lattice swingarm as standard fitments.
Related car news
- 20-09-2019 Autoportal Team Confirmed: KTM 790 Duke Launching in India on September 23,...
- 19-12-2018 Autoportal Team KTM Dealers starts taking unofficial bookings for 790 Duke
- 31-10-2019 Autoportal Team KTM To Unveil Next-gen 390 Duke and 390 Adventure At EICMA,...
- 18-10-2019 Autoportal Team 2020 KTM 1290 Super Duke R Teaser Video Out; Reveals Excitin...
- 11-10-2019 Autoportal Team KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing On Indian Roads For The Fi...
- 09-10-2019 Autoportal Team KTM 390 Adventure India Launch on 6th December At IBW 2019
- Most Popular