KTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
Snapshot: The Orange cup is a one-day event and is exclusively for RC390 and Duke 390 owners only.
From a long time KTM has been organising racing events like Orange days and Track days, but this is for the first time that the orange maker will be conducting the KTM Orange Cup here in India. Finally KTM has rolled up the sleeves for its maiden ‘One Make Race’ series. The orange machine maker has announced the first edition of the KTM Orange Cup, the racing event will be held at the MMSC Race Track in Chennai on 6th December 2015.
As we know, Yamaha, TVS and Honda are already a part of the ‘One Make Race’ series in India, and now KTM has joined the crew to push the young racing talent forward via its Orange Cup. The Orange cup is a one-day event and is exclusively for RC390 and Duke 390 owners, it is scheduled to commence at 6.30 AM in the morning on 6th December this year. There are two separate classes of races for Duke 390 and RC 390 owners.
The race qualifying will be done based on the lap times of the participants. Interested 390 owners can contact their nearest KTM dealers for more details and registration for the event. This surely will be a great event for the orange machines owners to sharpen their track skills. Don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-30 23:07:58Udit VishalKTM RC390 Spied once again in India
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30Arjit GargObsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34Arjit GargKTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30Sunny SoralKTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29Pankaj VigEBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14Sunny SoralSpied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29Prashant SinghKTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38Prashant SinghThe 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09Prashant SinghSay hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12Prashant SinghKTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke