KTM RC390 Spied once again in India
Snapshot: KTM continuing the testing of the RC390 in India, launch expected to happen around September this year
The KTM RC 390 spotted once again testing on the Indian roads. A few spy shots recently surfaced on the internet world revealing the motorcycle design more clearly. The bike wore minimal camouflage while its front cowl sports multiple KTM stickers over it. The RC looks quite exciting with its aggressive front and fairing design while the exposed trellis frame at which tail-section is based upon adds more to its sporty character. Riding position will also be track-oriented, unlike the upright position of the Duke 390.
The RC 390 is a fully-faired version of its naked counterpart Duke 390. Both the bikes are constructed around the trellis frame and powered by the same 373cc single-cylinder, water-cooled engine. KTM will also introduce the RC 200 in India. However, the RC 390 will most probably be the first to enter the Indian market which is expected to happen in third quarter of 2014. Expected to be priced around Rs 2.5 lakhs, the RC 390 would bring some strong competition to the likes of Honda CBR250R and the upcoming Yamaha YZ5-R25.
Image Source - Indiancarsbikes.in
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30Arjit GargObsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34Arjit GargKTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30Sunny SoralKTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29Pankaj VigEBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50Prashant SinghKTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14Sunny SoralSpied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29Prashant SinghKTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38Prashant SinghThe 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09Prashant SinghSay hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12Prashant SinghKTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke