KTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke
Snapshot: The new RC390 comes equipped with slipper-clutch and retails at 2.13 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) like before.
KTM launched the RC390 2016 at the same price tag on which RC390 retailed earlier. The bike was launched at INR 2.13 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Like we reported in the month of December, the new RC390 is not available with the side mounted steel exhaust but against our speculations it didn’t even received the ride-by-wire throttle response assembly, which is available in the international RC390 model.
This has been done majorly to keep the price under limit as it is the price of RC390 which is the biggest advantage against its competitors. The new RC390 has been upgraded with the slipper-clutch. Apart from this 390 Duke has been given the all time running headlight system which was already present in the RC390.
We are happy on the pricing part as even after addition of slipper-clutch the company has not raised the price and RC390 retails as the same price tag as earlier.
The Austrian firm is all set to replace the current generation 200 Duke, 390 Duke, RC 200 and RC 390 by completely new models in 2017. What do you think about the new slipper clutch equipped RC 390? Share your views in the comment section below
We think you'd like...
- 2014-03-19 20:15:59 Udit Vishal KTM organised Orange Day at BIC
- 2014-11-14 12:37:16 Sunny Soral KTM taking their Tiny but Mighty Hooligan Duke 390 to USA!
- 2014-12-05 11:27:33 Sunny Soral More Splendid Photo's of Kunka KTM 200 Duke T Concept!!!
- 2015-02-16 13:24:01 Sunny Soral Utterly Insane Scrambler Concept of Duke 390 by Holographic Hammer
- 2015-02-19 13:04:10 Sunny Soral KTM Upgrades the 2015 Duke 390 with Slipper Clutch and more Goodies
- 2015-04-10 17:46:53 Prashant Singh KTM Duke 390 may receive a facelift
- 2015-07-08 15:31:32 Sunny Soral First Ride Review - Benelli TNT 300, a Tiny Little Fun Machine!
- 2016-03-10 14:40:01 Prashant Singh The 2017 KTM 390 Duke spied getting tested in Spain
- 2016-07-06 13:45:23 Prashant Singh 2017 KTM 390 Duke rendered by Valerio Polifroni
- 2016-07-06 17:47:36 Neeraj Jha New 2017 KTM Duke 390 Rendered
- 2016-07-28 12:43:43 Prashant Singh Updated KTM 390 Duke Spied in Austria
- 2016-09-14 12:10:57 Prashant Singh Video - 2017 KTM 390 Duke Spied Up Real Close - All Details Revealed!
- 2014-05-30 23:07:58 Udit Vishal KTM RC390 Spied once again in India
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30 Arjit Garg Obsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34 Arjit Garg KTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30 Sunny Soral KTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29 Pankaj Vig EBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50 Prashant Singh KTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14 Sunny Soral Spied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29 Prashant Singh KTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38 Prashant Singh The 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09 Prashant Singh Say hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390