KTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke
Snapshot: The new RC390 comes equipped with slipper-clutch and retails at 2.13 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) like before.
KTM launched the RC390 2016 at the same price tag on which RC390 retailed earlier. The bike was launched at INR 2.13 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Like we reported in the month of December, the new RC390 is not available with the side mounted steel exhaust but against our speculations it didn’t even received the ride-by-wire throttle response assembly, which is available in the international RC390 model.
This has been done majorly to keep the price under limit as it is the price of RC390 which is the biggest advantage against its competitors. The new RC390 has been upgraded with the slipper-clutch. Apart from this 390 Duke has been given the all time running headlight system which was already present in the RC390.
We are happy on the pricing part as even after addition of slipper-clutch the company has not raised the price and RC390 retails as the same price tag as earlier.
The Austrian firm is all set to replace the current generation 200 Duke, 390 Duke, RC 200 and RC 390 by completely new models in 2017. What do you think about the new slipper clutch equipped RC 390? Share your views in the comment section below
We think you'd like...
- 2014-03-19 20:15:59Udit VishalKTM organised Orange Day at BIC
- 2014-11-14 12:37:16Sunny SoralKTM taking their Tiny but Mighty Hooligan Duke 390 to USA!
- 2014-12-05 11:27:33Sunny SoralMore Splendid Photo's of Kunka KTM 200 Duke T Concept!!!
- 2015-02-16 13:24:01Sunny SoralUtterly Insane Scrambler Concept of Duke 390 by Holographic Hammer
- 2015-02-19 13:04:10Sunny SoralKTM Upgrades the 2015 Duke 390 with Slipper Clutch and more Goodies
- 2015-04-10 17:46:53Prashant SinghKTM Duke 390 may receive a facelift
- 2015-07-08 15:31:32Sunny SoralFirst Ride Review - Benelli TNT 300, a Tiny Little Fun Machine!
- 2016-03-10 14:40:01Prashant SinghThe 2017 KTM 390 Duke spied getting tested in Spain
- 2016-07-06 13:45:23Prashant Singh2017 KTM 390 Duke rendered by Valerio Polifroni
- 2016-07-06 17:47:36Neeraj JhaNew 2017 KTM Duke 390 Rendered
- 2016-07-28 12:43:43Prashant SinghUpdated KTM 390 Duke Spied in Austria
- 2016-09-14 12:10:57Prashant SinghVideo - 2017 KTM 390 Duke Spied Up Real Close - All Details Revealed!
- 2014-05-30 23:07:58Udit VishalKTM RC390 Spied once again in India
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30Arjit GargObsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34Arjit GargKTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30Sunny SoralKTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29Pankaj VigEBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50Prashant SinghKTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14Sunny SoralSpied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29Prashant SinghKTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38Prashant SinghThe 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09Prashant SinghSay hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390