KTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
Snapshot: KTM is taking RC390 to USA, competition needs to be scared, very scared!
KTM is on a roll is an understatement of understatements. The single minded, ruthless, no stones left turned approach KTM took to create the RC390 has given birth to a Motorcycle which is an apt motorcycle for you and it doesn't matter which continent you belong to. The RC390 will plaster that madly satisfying grin on your face, the only language we motorcyclists care about.
In what is a great news for the small-displacement sport bike fans at US of A, the KTM North America has finally confirmed that the KTM RC390 is coming for the American market. The 375cc four-stroke single-cylinder street bike is good for 44hp, and tips the scales at 159 kg kerb. On the larger side, displacement-wise, compared to the Honda CBR300R, Kawasaki Ninja 300, and Yamaha YZF-R3, the KTM RC390 also packs a bit more on the price tag. Pricing will be $5,499 MSRP, in the United States.
European motorcyclists have been enjoying the RC390 across the pond, and finally KTM USA has felt confident enough with the RC390’s sales there to send the small-displacement machine to North America.
Brands like Honda and Kawasaki have already had great success with their 250cc/300cc machines in the USA, and Suzuki and Yamaha are looking to capitalize on that situation as well.
The 2015 KTM RC390 will come with a trellis frame, WP upside-down 43mm front forks, LED lighting, ABS, lightweight cast aluminium swingarm, and lightweight aluminium wheels.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-30 23:07:58Udit VishalKTM RC390 Spied once again in India
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30Arjit GargObsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34Arjit GargKTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29Pankaj VigEBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50Prashant SinghKTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14Sunny SoralSpied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29Prashant SinghKTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38Prashant SinghThe 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09Prashant SinghSay hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12Prashant SinghKTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke