Famous Italian Lamborghini manufacture sports car models, which stand out for their exclusive and innovative designs. Each model is a marvel of engineering expertise, luxurious interior and sleek exterior. Lamborghini unveiled their new sports car model, “Veneno”, this year, in Geneva Motor show. The model quickly became a show stopper and all three cars were picked up by the buyers who were anxious to own this new entry in the Lamborghini car models.
Lamborghini sports cars are named after famous bulls and this model is also named after an Italian bull, known for his aggression. The car is a masterpiece of modern technology, new technical material and design. It comes with a hefty price of $3.9 millions. The car includes some unique features:
- It is in the category of a racing cars, which can be driven legally on the roads as well.
- It has an engine which is twelve cylinder
- The speed is seven transmission.
- It can accelerate in under 3 seconds from 0 to 60 miles per hour.
- The car accelerates to the speed of two hundred twenty miles ph (three hundred fifty-five Km per hour).
- The exterior is made of the amazing light material (carbon-fiber)
- The body has a clear shape with many angles and appears very sturdy.
- Supported by a hinge which is fixed at the front of the doors, the doors open upwards at 90 degrees angle.
- Various cut outs are scattered at appropriate places to enhance the aesthetic look of the exterior.
- A thin rod in the shape of fin starts from the back and ends at the roof.
- The interior of the car is also covered in the wonder material made out of carbon fiber which appears like suede.
Veneno is a low car, just inches above the road level, which makes it look like a space ship. It moves as fast as a rocket and appears sleek, powerful, unusual and one its kind.