Honda is all geared up for the launch of its most anticipated compact SUV, the BR-V later today in the country and you can see the live webcast of the event here. Honda BR-V compact SUV will be offered in both petrol and diesel option. The petrol variants would be powered by the company's trusted 1.5-litre i-VTEC engine, while the diesel variants would get 1.5-litre i-Dtec unit. Both the engines would be connected to a 6-speed manual transmission, while a CVT automatic gearbox would be available as optional.
Live Webcast – Honda BR-V
Snapshot: Live Webcast of Honda BR-V.
Related car news
- 22-06-2016 Davender Soni Honda BR-V marks over 10,000 bookings within 2 months
- 02-06-2016 Autoportal Team Honda BR-V Clocks 9000 Bookings
- 11-05-2016 Autoportal Team Honda BR-V Gets 4000 Bookings
- 04-05-2016 Autoportal Team Honda BR-V - Variants and Features
- 05-05-2016 Davender Soni Honda BR-V launched at Rs 8.75 lakh
- 05-05-2016 Davender Soni Live Coverage – Honda BR-V
- Most Popular