Local assembly shoots up Hayabusa’s sales
Snapshot: Earlier, the bike used to sell between 3 to 6 units/month till the month of February 2016 and then its local assembly resulted in its sales growth of almost 3 times of the earlier average sales for the month of March and followed by 13 and 17 units in April and May, respectively.
Few months back, Suzuki Motorcycle India declared its plans of locally assembling its most legendary sports tourer ever, the Hayabusa as a result the motorcycle price went down by almost Rs 2.5 Lakh. Out of all the superbikes available in the country, the Hayabusa is undoubtedly one of the most famous big bikes in the Indian motorcycle market and the price cut of Rs 2.5 Lakh boosted the sales on this beast by a significant number. The retail price for the bike now stands at Rs 13.57 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) which is a very competitive pricing for a legendary bike like the Hayabusa.
Earlier, the bike used to sell between 3 to 6 units/month till the month of February 2016 and then its local assembly resulted in its sales growth of almost 3 times of the earlier average sales for the month of March and followed by 13 and 17 units in April and May, respectively.
The company sold a total of 15 units of Hayabusa in the month of June and witnessed a cumulative growth of 150 per cent. The Hayabusa locks horn with the Kawasaki ZX-14R which is the world’s fastest accelerating production motorcycle and is priced almost Rs 3 Lakh higher than the Hayabusa. Stay tuned to Bikeportal for more updates.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-10-22 15:19:33 Sunny Soral Dream Ride: Brave Rider attempting UK – India ride in Record time!!!!
- 2015-04-23 15:37:15 Pankaj Vig Hayabusa to become cheaper: Suzuki plans to assemble it locally
- 2015-10-23 13:44:36 Prashant Singh Is this what the new age Hayabusa is going to look like?
- 2016-03-08 14:32:48 Prashant Singh Suzuki starts Hayabusa's local assembling at Manesar plant
- 2016-04-01 17:03:49 Prashant Singh India Made Hayabusa comes with Saree Guard and Number Plate Holder
- 2016-06-16 15:59:46 Prashant Singh Suzuki Hayabusa to go through significant changes in 2017