Mahindra Gusto launched for Rs 43000
Snapshot: Mahindra today launched its 110cc gearless scooter, Gusto for an introductory price of Rs 43000 for Dx version and Rs 47000 for the Vx version (Ex showroom, Delhi).
Mahindra today launched its 110cc gearless scooter, Gusto for an introductory price of Rs 43000 for Dx version and Rs 47000 for the Vx version (Ex showroom, Delhi). As reported earlier, the launch is limited only to the north and the west regions only while the launch for the rest of the India will follow in the coming weeks.
Launched strategically ahead of the festive season, the Gusto is developed at the company's R&D facility in Pune. Gusto will be powered by a 110 cc air cooled, single cylinder 4 stroke engine producing 8 PS power @ 7500 rpm and 9 Nm peak torque @ 5500 rpm. Power is transmitted to the rear wheels via a CVT transmission. Gusto claims a mileage of 63 kmpl.
Gusto will be a feature rich scooter, coming from the stable of Mahindra, as they did it for the Centuro bike. The new Gusto will include remote flip key, height adjustable seat, find-me lamps, LED pilot lamps, guide lamp, under-seat storage and the patented design of Mahindra, quick storage for keeping mobile phone, wallet, change and other knick knacks.
Gusto will be available in six color options: Iceberg White, Galactic Black, Magnetic Magenta, Volcanic Red, Arctic White and Raven Black.
Image source: Patrika
We think you'd like...
- 2014-06-05 17:22:48Udit VishalMahindra's all-new 110cc scooter spied again
- 2014-09-24 12:01:47Arjit GargMahindra 110cc scooter, Gusto to launch on 29th September
- 2015-10-21 11:22:35Prashant SinghMahindra launches Special-Edition Gusto at INR 49,350
- 2016-01-04 11:43:03Prashant SinghMahindra to launch a new 110cc scooter this month?
- 2016-02-24 18:02:43Prashant SinghJD Power Study says - Two Wheeler Owners Desire More Features in Their Vehicles
- 2016-09-19 12:48:14Prashant SinghMahindra Gusto Special Edition launched