Mahindra launches Special-Edition Gusto at INR 49,350
Snapshot: Hold on, we are not being sarcastic here and frankly the new Special-Edition Gusto is targeted solely towards women.
With the festive season knocking on the doors, every other auto manufacturer has either launched their special festive offers or is planning to do the same very soon. As in India this season is considered to be auspicious to buy a new vehicle and so the sales figures always climbs up the charts during this time. Mahindra Two Wheelers has come up with a special edition Gusto scooter to tempt more buyers during this season.
There are no changes in the mechanicals of the new Gusto and it continues to deploy the same 109.6cc air-cooled, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine that delivers 8bhp of maximum power at 7500 rpm and 9Nm of peak torque at 5500 rpm. The engine comes mated to a CVT transmission.
The Special-Edition Gusto will be available in dual-tone paint options including Silver Magenta and Ice Cool Red. Apart from this, Mahindra Two-Wheelers is also offering free insurance on the Gusto Special Edition. It is priced at INR 49,350 (ex-showroom, Delhi), while the standard Gusto is available at INR 48,850 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Mahindra Gusto has recently made it to the top ten selling scooters in India and is just behind Honda Aviator by 100 units in terms of sales.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-06-05 17:22:48 Udit Vishal Mahindra's all-new 110cc scooter spied again
- 2014-09-24 12:01:47 Arjit Garg Mahindra 110cc scooter, Gusto to launch on 29th September
- 2014-09-29 15:18:13 Arjit Garg Mahindra Gusto launched for Rs 43000
- 2016-01-04 11:43:03 Prashant Singh Mahindra to launch a new 110cc scooter this month?
- 2016-02-24 18:02:43 Prashant Singh JD Power Study says - Two Wheeler Owners Desire More Features in Their Vehicles
- 2016-09-19 12:48:14 Prashant Singh Mahindra Gusto Special Edition launched