Mahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
Snapshot: Initially launched only in 4 major cities like Delhi, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore. Mojo will now be available in 15 more Indian cities. Scroll down to know where.
Mahindra came up with its long awaited motorcycle, Mojo 300, last year and launched the same across four major cities including Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune. The bike was appreciated all over for being an over-all well-made package. Following the phase launch strategy, the company has now launched Mojo across 15 different cities including Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Goa, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Nagpur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam. With time, the list of cities will expand as the manufacturer ramps up the production of the Mojo at its Pithampur facility in Madhya Pradesh.
It houses a 295cc liquid cooled, four-stroke engine that delivers a healthy 26bhp of power and 30Nm of peak torque. The bike comes with Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres, a huge 21 litre fuel tank, USD forks upfront and both side up swift dual-exhaust assembly that makes the Mojo 300 stand apart from the crowd. Mojo 300 is the flagship motorcycle from Mahindra that was seen in different avatars at the Autoexpo 2016 such as Mojo adventure and Mojo scrambler.
The bike retails at Rs 1,63,000 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and at this price it directly competes against the likes of KTM 200 Duke, Benelli TNT25 and the newly launched Royal Enfield Himalayan. Launching the Mojo in 15 new cities is indeed a good move by Mahindra and we expect Mojo’s sales figures hit a higher mark after this phase launch.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05Divyanshu BooraHow far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10Udit VishalMahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38Sunny SoralSpied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35Arjit GargMahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36Sunny SoralMahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17Sunny SoralExclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21Prashant SinghMahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-09-25 15:09:52Prashant SinghMahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08Prashant SinghMahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08Prashant SinghMahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42Prashant SinghMahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19Prashant SinghMahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46Prashant SinghMahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18Neeraj JhaVideo: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36Neeraj JhaRannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail