Mahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
Snapshot: It is powered from a 295cc liquid - cooled, single-cylinder engine fed through an electronic fuel-injection system which delivers around 27-28bhp of maximum power.
We can’t even count how many times Mahindra Mojo has been spied getting tested now. But one thing we can certainly report, Mojo is officially making its way in the mid October this year. Mojo has been one of the most awaited product in the Indian motorcycle market from quite some time now and though it might be little late to the party but the time cannot be more right. Indian festive season is about to start and every other major manufacturer is either launching a new product or new variants in order to gain as much attention as they can.
And we can say that over the time Mojo is now tested explicitly and looks like Mahindra has left no stone unturned to make sure Mojo comes out to be a brilliant product. Mahindra has already commenced the bookings of the new Mojo. It is powered from a 295cc liquid - cooled, single-cylinder engine fed through an electronic fuel-injection system which delivers around 27-28bhp of maximum power at 8,000rpm and 30Nm of maximum torque at 6,000rpm. According to our various sources, Mahindra might price the bike near INR 1.50 lakhs (Ex-Showroom). Once launched, Mojo will compete directly against KTM 200 Duke, Bajaj Pulsar AS200 and CBR 250R.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05 Divyanshu Boora How far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10 Udit Vishal Mahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38 Sunny Soral Spied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35 Arjit Garg Mahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36 Sunny Soral Mahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17 Sunny Soral Exclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42 Prashant Singh Mahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-03-18 18:30:13 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18 Neeraj Jha Video: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36 Neeraj Jha Rannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail