Mahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
Snapshot: It is powered from a 295cc liquid - cooled, single-cylinder engine fed through an electronic fuel-injection system which delivers around 27-28bhp of maximum power.
We can’t even count how many times Mahindra Mojo has been spied getting tested now. But one thing we can certainly report, Mojo is officially making its way in the mid October this year. Mojo has been one of the most awaited product in the Indian motorcycle market from quite some time now and though it might be little late to the party but the time cannot be more right. Indian festive season is about to start and every other major manufacturer is either launching a new product or new variants in order to gain as much attention as they can.
And we can say that over the time Mojo is now tested explicitly and looks like Mahindra has left no stone unturned to make sure Mojo comes out to be a brilliant product. Mahindra has already commenced the bookings of the new Mojo. It is powered from a 295cc liquid - cooled, single-cylinder engine fed through an electronic fuel-injection system which delivers around 27-28bhp of maximum power at 8,000rpm and 30Nm of maximum torque at 6,000rpm. According to our various sources, Mahindra might price the bike near INR 1.50 lakhs (Ex-Showroom). Once launched, Mojo will compete directly against KTM 200 Duke, Bajaj Pulsar AS200 and CBR 250R.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05Divyanshu BooraHow far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10Udit VishalMahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38Sunny SoralSpied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35Arjit GargMahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36Sunny SoralMahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17Sunny SoralExclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21Prashant SinghMahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08Prashant SinghMahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08Prashant SinghMahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42Prashant SinghMahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19Prashant SinghMahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46Prashant SinghMahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-03-18 18:30:13Prashant SinghMahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18Neeraj JhaVideo: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36Neeraj JhaRannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail