Mahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
Snapshot: After being tested extensively, Mahindra Two Wheelers is all set to launch their flagship motorcycle Mojo after 10 days from today.
Mahindra Two Wheelers showcased Mojo for the first time at the 2014 AutoExpo and it won’t be incorrect to say that Mahindra has spent a lot of time and money for this project as it has been tested extensively over the years and now almost every one of us is aware what Mojo is all about. It is now confirmed that Mahindra Two Wheelers will be finally launching the Mojo on 16th this Month.
Mojo is more of a tourer motorcycle, it comes with extended and raised handlebar, comfortable seats, cruiser inspired ergonomics, and suspension setup to deliver bumpless ride in traffic or highways. Mojo is powered from a 299.5cc, liquid-cooled, 4-valve, single cylinder engine that delivers good 27.5bhp of power at 8000rpm and 30Nm of torque at 6000rpm. The engine comes mated to 6-speed transmission and the bike weighs about 165 kgs. Mojo is equipped with huge 21 litres of fuel tank that highlights its touring capabilities. Since India is a highly price sensitive market, Mojo’s success will critically depend upon the price bracket Mojo will be placed in. We expect Mojo to be priced around INR 1.6-1.8 lakhs. What do you think about Mahindra’s latest machine? Share with us your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05Divyanshu BooraHow far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10Udit VishalMahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38Sunny SoralSpied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35Arjit GargMahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36Sunny SoralMahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17Sunny SoralExclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21Prashant SinghMahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-09-25 15:09:52Prashant SinghMahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08Prashant SinghMahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42Prashant SinghMahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19Prashant SinghMahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46Prashant SinghMahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-03-18 18:30:13Prashant SinghMahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18Neeraj JhaVideo: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36Neeraj JhaRannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail